• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gulf Video

B

Bombhead

BAWBAG said:
:pDT_Xtremez_32:

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the First Gulf War vidoe that was floating around. It had Phil Collins "In the air tonight playing". Lookin for a copy will pay postage.

And yes even though I've left Kinloss and now a trucker for a living I AM STILL A CABBAGE!!!!

:pDT_Xtremez_32:

If you have not got a copy by now I would try ACS when I was on IMLC we used it for our 20 minute presentaion and they supplied it.

Hope this helps.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Hopefully we will have a downloads section where I want to make a few Grouchymedia type movies but for UK forces. I remember this vid too if its the tonkas tiffing over the sand dunes during the day. I will have a butchers around for you and see what I can come up with.