• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Growbags!

B

blue_eyed_girl

Billy Whizz said:
BEG - you disappoint me! Wot no pics? And I was so looking forward to it livening up my night shift!

Oh well - some more Penguin Sucks baiting instead i suppose! :pDT_Xtremez_08:

i have put two more pictures on last night

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
BEG,

I sincerely hope you have every success with your application for either commissioning/NCA. If you decide on the NCA route, the best person to give you advice has to be your boyfriend, as he's already made it and is in a good position to be able to give you sound advice as far as the selection process is concerned.

As far as your chance of success stands, that's very much in the hands of the 'experts' at Cranwell.

PingDit