• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Good or Bad? for the girls!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Bloke with girth but no length or bloke with pencil thin but very long!

Well daft questions are good enough for the boys I thought I would start one for us girls!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Personally speaking I think girth is better than length

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
ooo that's a hard one (ahem)

I think I'd have to go with girth and no length really, as long as there's enough length to actually erm you know get in there, and not just nudge, otherwise it would just be like having a short fat person headbutting your special place.

kidcock

SAC
Thankfully i'm blessed with both attributes. A short thick penis is commonly known as "the welshman" because as you will no doubt be aware most welshmen are short and thick.

Toodaloo

planesailing

Always a Liney
Good or Bad? for the girls!

Reminds me of an old saying..............Long and thin goes well in but short and thick does the trick!

:pDT_Xtremez_15:

H

Heilan

Girth! Whats the point in length when it's thin? :pDT_Xtremez_35:

G

grumpyoldb

If you need a big 'un....................
...............you must have somewhere big to put it..............:pDT_Xtremez_31:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
I'm in agreement the other ladies, girth is preferred to length though a bit of both is ideal! definitely not pencil thin! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

H

heartfixer

Girth is a must and length is a plus, I also find it hard to get a good seal if I am sucking on a pencil, a bit of girth gives a better action and more satisfaction. However girth can be painful if using the 'emergency exit'

S

suewilldo

Girth I guess but hell at the end of the day it doesn't matter what they have got unless they can use it well...
"Its not the size of the boat, its the motion of the ocean!"
:rolleyes: