• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Getting popular?

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
We must be.

The people with stars next to their name have the option "invisible" set in their profile and are only visible to admins.

Major Geek

Sergeant
E-goat is on fire today, can hardly keep up checking out all the new posts. Hasn't anybody got any work to do or what?

T

tonibaloni

wobbly, how do i get the cool flags and/or pictures beside my log in name?Off Topic

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
tonibaloni said:
wobbly, how do i get the cool flags and/or pictures beside my log in name?Off Topic

Click on user/cp on top tool bar, this give access to the commands for avatars. As for the flag just select edit profile tag and save the country on your profile.

S

shoutingwind

having donated- how do i get the bar on my profile?/ access to the exta bits?

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
WELL DONE WOBBLY!
I have been telling everyone on the Sqn so things can only get better mate.

F

Fablon biff chit

untitled.jpg

On a Sunday too. Well done!

T

Tinker

Radio Check

Radio Check

Might the surge could be because you got a radio check yesterday! Well, the ARRSE site did and in association E.Goat.

That's how i heard of the Goat and am now completely hooked. Excellent site, i haven't laffed so much in ages. Cheers mate.

Tinks :pDT_Xtremez_31:

O

Oh sir

bigsteviej said:
What's the score with the ' donator' and 'subscriber' thingy ma bobs???

Simple really stevie. Make a donation to the site running costs, you get a donator bar. And a few other extras. Subscribe (about £5 a year at last check) and you get the subscriber bar.

See the site FAQs to find out how.

O

Oh sir

bigsteviej said:
What's the score with the ' donator' and 'subscriber' thingy ma bobs???

Sorry stevie, I directed you to FAQs. That is not correct. Just go to the main home page, and on the left you will see a list in bold. Scroll down you will see "Help egoat". Under that are the options "Donate" and "Subscribe". Simply follow the directions.

bigsteviej

Corporal
oh well if it's as simple as that why not????

having tons of fun! laughing myself silly most of the time ( and that's even with being out of the Raf for nearly nine years... (some things confuse, but put it down to progress!!!! LOL )

hope you guys don't mind me, and all this time on my hands invading YOUR board!!

now where do i get one of those 'shiny' badge things.....

O

Oh sir

bigsteviej said:
hope you guys don't mind me, and all this time on my hands invading YOUR board!!

now where do i get one of those 'shiny' badge things.....

It's not "our" board Stevie. It's your board. All ex serving members are very welcome indeed (Probably make up a good proportion of the users anyway!) and even civvies with no past connection to the RAF are welcome.

Crack on big fella!