• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

George Best

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

They say you could see his cremation from the moon.
WOOOOOFFFF

S

SLRious

North Sea Tiger said:
You Forgot .. Wife Beater .. and .. convicted Drunk Driver. QUOTE]

Steady tiger…

I also have one of those tags to my name… and I might have tried for the other if my wife wasn’t so fkin hard!!

But back to George, he was a genius at the beautiful game, he enjoyed his life to the full, and I’m sure that he would not have swapped his 59 years for a “life more dull”

We all have our opinions, but yours seem to be a bit severe.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Hmmmm said:
Bit ironic that he pops his clogs on the day after 24hr opening is allowed. :rolleyes:

Well ive just shat myself laughing at that reply................nice one :D

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Just heard his funeral service is going to be in Stormont with loads of Northern Irish "celebs". At least he managed to get all the NI assembly together in there without a row!

S

swiss toni

On his death bed he was given both good news and bad. Bad news was that he only had an hour to live, good news was that it was happy hour.

The world's second best footballer, if that, (Pele anyone?) and a **** poor example to those that followed. Gazza, Rooney and many other similarly talented individuals have followed or will follow in this tit's footsteps thanks to varied knobbers eulogising a bloke that wasted his talent and a second chance.

He brought Aldergrove to a stand still when the carted his carcus in to here.
Thank god i was on leave.
The only reason there's spelling mistakes is because im thick.

C

Cat of Shadows

George Best's Funeral

George Best's Funeral

Police have today admitted that George was not actually buried in his home town of Belfast and that the decision to cremate him in Hemel Hampstead over the weekend was an error in judgement.

B

Bluntend

Classic! All I've got to do now is remember that one for when I get to work tomorrow. :D

C

Cat of Shadows

Bluntend said:
Classic! All I've got to do now is remember that one for when I get to work tomorrow. :D

Always a pleasure, never a chore.

I can assure you it went around our place like wild fire today. I thought I was amongst one of the first to hear it, but it did in fact arrive on unit from various, yet near simultaneous directions.

I'm sure there will be plenty more, and I'm sure they will find their way here, but at least in some small way I have brought some happiness into our otherwise tired and dreary lives. (Still laughing) :D

C

Cat of Shadows

Scattering George's Ashes

Scattering George's Ashes

Unfortunately the planned scattering of George Best's ashes within the centre circle at Old Trafford could not take place at Wednesday's match against Wigan as groundsmen at Old Trafford were in uproar due to the fact that the pitch would only have been half cut!!