• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gender-neutral Army training sees press-ups and sit-ups dropped

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The RAF standards haven’t changed have they?

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Nope, still low.

Oh, you mean RAFFT standards.....

As far as I'm aware our RAFFT remains the same, though I've seen pallets full of jerry cans in the gym, which I'm told are for army FT training.

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Dreadfully Army-centric training anyway. I get why we should be able to run away/for cover at short notice, but surely the need to drag and lift anything should be restricted to E Grade MOD civilians.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Assuming it gets adopted as the new standard and the RAF get on board with it can only be a good thing. Given the many threads the goat has had on the topic over the years I guess most on here will welcome gender neutral tests. Many a long whinge and moan on here about females getting it easy with their less arduous fitness test standards etc etc etc ad nausea.

The only shame waiting in the wings is being the first bloke to fail tests that a Doris can pass :pDT_Xtremez_14:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
This the combat test isn’t it, not a replacement for the fitness test.

Perhaps the RAF combat Test could include dragging two wheeled suitcases across a highly polished floor, helping to carry someone home who has no control of their legs and of course standing in line for a good half an hour to represent the rates or MCSU queue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
Seeing this is Gender Neutral how will this effect Transexuals Crossdressers Gender Fluid and LimpDem voters. In light of the time taken to fix false breasts and applying makeup before battle. Would there need to be adjustments in time in donning Ballgowns for above officers or should I get my hat:pDT_Xtremez_39:

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Many a long whinge and moan on here about females getting it easy with their less arduous fitness test standards etc etc etc ad nausea.
:pDT_Xtremez_14:

....but what happens if they fail? (and the yoof are not exactly built for robustness these days, are they?)

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Seeing this is Gender Neutral how will this effect Transexuals Crossdressers Gender Fluid and LimpDem voters. In light of the time taken to fix false breasts and applying makeup before battle. Would there need to be adjustments in time in donning Ballgowns for above officers or should I get my hat:pDT_Xtremez_39:

Tell you what Saxavordian - lets put you and one of these 'Transexuals Crossdressers Gender Fluid' in a ring for a fight....

I know who my money is on... and its not the guy named after a secret base in the Shetlands ;)

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Tell you what Saxavordian - lets put you and one of these 'Transexuals Crossdressers Gender Fluid' in a ring for a fight....

I know who my money is on... and its not the guy named after a secret base in the Shetlands ;)

I can see it now. RAF Transgender Boxing Team vs Army or Navy Trannies! Perhaps it could eventually become an Olympic sport!

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
In these days of equality, is it mandatory that when going to the bop on the pull you have to try your hand at anyone irrespective of apparent gender (I say apparent because in a dark bop under flashing lights you might easily be misled these days.....)

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant

I'll have to dust off my old taffeta ballgown. Will the pearl necklaces be needed or just the tiara. I'm Chaffing at my thighs already while wearing regulation DMS boots:pDT_Xtremez_30:boxer