• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funny guys!!!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
I seem to have developed a bit of a thing for this fella, Russell Howard, after seeing him on Mock the Week!

But then I also have a bit of a thing for Dara O'Briain :pDT_Xtremez_42:

russell_howardhttpwww-comedyhall-co-ukcomedians-html.jpg

dara_243x304.jpg

I think its the comedy thing! So girls, could a man 'laugh' you into bed!

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
I love Russell Howard he's ace and soooo funny he could laugh me into bed any day!! He's on 8 out of 10 cats as well sometimes which makes both shows defo worthwhile watching in my eyes!!!

M

Miss_Tina

I agree about Russell, but maybe not Dara.

Yep, could definately be laughed into bed.

::D:

C

Crabbity Ann

Already has and now I live with him!!!

Same here. Married him. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

I have a thing for Russell Brand. Used to think he was a big to$$er but then I actually watched one of his shows and now I'm hooked. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Edit: Only works with guys that are naturally funny though, I hate when guys try to be funny by telling a string of crap one liners he obviously took from a cheap joke book.

Last edited:

lisab

Same here. Married him. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

I have a thing for Russell Brand. Used to think he was a big to$$er but then I actually watched one of his shows and now I'm hooked. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Edit: Only works with guys that are naturally funny though, I hate when guys try to be funny by telling a string of crap one liners he obviously took from a cheap joke book.

Oh yes couldnt agree more, there is nothing worse than a bloke reeling out cheesy lines or a bloke who thinks hes the life and soul of the party when really he is an annoying kn0b!!

K

Kilo Tango

Yes to both Dara and Russell, I'd like to throw Michael McIntyre into the mix. I've seen them all live and came away thinking they were actually quite attractive.

Frankie Boyle and Bill Bailey might not work though...

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Same as a couple of the other ladies, I married the one who could make me laugh. And to add another funny guy who could laugh me into bed....... Lee Evans.

Russell Brand can take a long walk off a short cliff though. Fcuking tit!

Sammy

SAC
I was just watching Mock the Week last night and started to fancy him a bit. I like geeky blokes!

Mightierthan

Corporal
It never worked for me! Where were you all when I was a singly? I was, and still am, bl00dy hilarious and a right hoot!
Then again, on the flip side I am Welsh and a ginga so maybe that explains it!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

G

Gingerburd

Michael McInytre :pDT_Xtremez_30:
MichaelMcIntyre.jpg

lisab

Now I know the above fella is married but is it just me or does he come across as a bit....gay! Funny as fcuk but there is definately some musical tendancies in his nature!!!

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
I like geeky blokes!

Would you like to do some quadratics with me? Factorising some easy stuff first - no negatives. Afterwards we could draw a pretty graph. Then try 'Trial & Improvement'. But being a bit more adventurous - the 'Factor Formula' might just work. And if you're really good - I'll 'Complete the Square'. I'll make you find roots you never thought existed! :pDT_Xtremez_42: