• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fuego 'Junior'

W

wgaf

Congrats fella all the best to all of you.
Just think thats another ticket to Twickenham you're going to have to buy when young 'un gets older.............it's going to be expensive mate/

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Well done Vim (and of course Mrs VF), congrats to you both and welcome little fella:pDT_Xtremez_30:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Congratulations daddy!

Lots of love to all the family!

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

K

katinthehat

Sincere congratulations to all of you Vim!
Welcome to the world little fella!!!

Stingray

Sergeant
Congrats fella all the best to all of you.
Just think thats another ticket to Twickenham you're going to have to buy when young 'un gets older.............it's going to be expensive mate/

Off Topic

Don't get me started again mate......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Off Topic

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Nice one Vim. Congrats to you and Mrs F.
I suggest you volunteer for a month of nights now......best way to get some sleep!

D

dodgysootie

Best of wishes from the Dodgy's Vim. I expect your looking forward to the "BIG HIT" isle in the supermarket again!! Please feel free to enjoy a few ales whilst wetting his head, I'll raise a glass to you later whilst watching the mighty Red Devils. Please dont turn him into a Leeds supporter, you cruel man....

G

gemarriott

Well dojne Mrs Fuego, welcome new fuego, you had your fun now here's the pay off old man fuego

Congratulations to you all.

Mrs Gem said to send a hug for you all but I don't know how to.