• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fuego 'Junior'

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Thomas 'Fuego' was born at 0128 on the 7th March weighing in at 7lbs 14ozs...Both involved parties are doing well...I'm feeling a bit sleepy myself!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
No...second...Two boys now.

G

grumpyoldb

Well done, boys are the best. You only have one willy to worry about..........!!!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Stingray

Sergeant
Congrats to you and Mrs F!!!!!!
I am still amazed that you can have nookie with your appendage looking something like a penis....only smaller....or that Mrs F lets you....always wondered how she is so slim.....must be to do with weights etc......!!!
Seriously..Well done!!! Look forward to wetting the babes head in traditional style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

M

mad_mo

Congratulations Vim. Hope young Vim and the Mrs are doing well.

Beers are now off of me and on you!!! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
E-Slabbed mate. Congratulations Vim, I guess it's time for Mr V to have the big V now then eh ! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Or are you going for a football team ? :pDT_Xtremez_14:

S

shoutingwind

nice one vim, best wishes to all of you :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Hearty Congratulations Mr & Mrs F and the juniors - 2 boys is best

Just think in 16 years time when they start bringing burds home your bathroom floors and radiators will be covered in skimpy lacy things just like mine.

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
WTF!!!
Awesome Vim, well done

Someone's nicking your catch phrase there mate :pDT_Xtremez_31:
Just think in 16 years time when they start bringing burds home your bathroom floors and radiators will be covered in skimpy lacy things just like mine.
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Do you sniff them..... a real liney would :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Or are you saying you wear lacy skimpies :pDT_Xtremez_34: