• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Form an orderly queue

FOMz

Warrant Officer
She's never fully got over me from when we met in 1985 at a charity swimathon.

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
On the other hand, think of the strength in her legs & pelvis from all that swimming. She could probably lay back and control the whole thing just by twitching her muscles. And for those of us of a certain 'maturity'.....

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
She's never fully got over me from when we met in 1985 at a charity swimathon.

I think you'll find that I fcuking ruined her when I met her and posed for a picture together at a charity run in 1985...Still got it somewhere...she had to pop in a TENA to cope.

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I hope she didn't swim in that outfit.....

Swimming for her would be a bit like the hydrodynamic drive on Red October.

A bit like - in at the mouth and out at the lower orifice. With that outfit that wouldn't have worked very well. She'd have needed crotch-less swimsuit bottoms for that..