• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forces Forum Cars

SidJones

LAC
Hi guys, I just wondered if any of you had heard of Forces Cars Direct? I'm looking to purchase a vehicle from there but wanted to see if anyone had used their site previously? They seem to have good discounts for those who have worked in the military but wanted to check first before I enquired! Thanks all!!

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
FCD are a legit company and i know a few people who have bought from them.

However, i do not find them competitive at all, much better deals elsewhere. But if you do find a deal, then yes, legit company.

Quagmire

LAC
I went to use FCD last year & found their customer service to be rubbish. Didn't bother calling at agreed time & just left me hold for over 20 minutes when I did get to speak to them.

Some told me about carwow and I ended up with a much better deal than FCD had originally offered.

fourteen2two

Corporal
Carwow is good put in what you are looking at and they get you quotes from dealers. No commitment.
We used it to negotiate for a new car.
In the end got a very good deal as on a run out model plus good trade in. Actually better than Carwow price.

Last edited:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Always found Motorpoint to offer good deals, they will expect you to use the manufacturers warranty if you have any issues, but did sort out a not as described issue quickly once.

This thread is actually hilarious! I typed "discounts" in the search thing (because it's getting bloody brasic out here) and all I see is bots arguing about car deals. Honestly!

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
This thread is actually hilarious! I typed "discounts" in the search thing (because it's getting bloody brasic out here) and all I see is bots arguing about car deals. Honestly!

It looks like any other discussion to me but if you find it hilarious, then why not. Glad you like the input from our "bots"