• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First world problems

rocket scientist

Sergeant
Someone I know is in the process of buying a house in a coastal town and he is heavily into sailing. This Monday he came into work complaining that the waiting list to get a boat mooring where he's bought is far too long and as a result he's had to buy a yacht which comes with a mooring in order to get somewhere to put his boat.

Blimey, I don't know how some people deal with crisis like this - what other "1st world problems" would goaters like to share?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Someone I know is in the process of buying a house in a coastal town and he is heavily into sailing. This Monday he came into work complaining that the waiting list to get a boat mooring where he's bought is far too long and as a result he's had to buy a yacht which comes with a mooring in order to get somewhere to put his boat.

Blimey, I don't know how some people deal with crisis like this - what other "1st world problems" would goaters like to share?

I work away so I was thrilled to be hit with a first world problem that t'wife is having...which cleaning lady to employ. I'm up to my ar$e in alligators for 12 hours a day and she is b1tching because she isn't quite sure which will fit in with us best...I conveyed that I didn't think, even if I screwed my eyes up really tight and raised my upper lip to expose my teeth, I could give less of s sh1t about anything at that current time.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The kids broke my dishwasher door the other day...

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
You want hardship? I broke a mug this morning which means I'm going to go to the horror of either going out to buy a new one or turning my computer on to find one online. The horror!

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
Comment from Mrs 'Fuse that "... these are rags ..." whilst holding my shreddies at arms length. So hit t'internet to see what's available. I feel somewhat inadequate now. :pDT_Xtremez_21:

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The cabin on my recent 3 week Cunard cruise had a lifeboat slightly occluding the view - FML.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I went on my holidays the other week and missed getting my recycling bin emptied. So my bin was full and I had to go to the dump to get rid of some rubbish.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I went on my holidays the other week and missed getting my recycling bin emptied. So my bin was full and I had to go to the dump to get rid of some rubbish.

Without wishing to sound condescending, couldn't your butler have put the rubbish out on your behalf?

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I let him a day off while I was away he chose the collection day. I could have forgiven him if he'd put the bin out first. Suffice to say I'm looking for a new butler. Lol

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I stopped for a Costa coffee this morning - not only were they out of semi-skimmed milk, their wi-fi was down.....I mean, FFS....

Martin Blank

Sergeant
I was in Costa Lincoln last weekend and they had run out of almond croissants by 11am and I had to make do with a plain one with my medio moccha

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
They’ve run out of my normal brand of bottled water, had to drink a lesser brand instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I was in Costa Lincoln last weekend and they had run out of almond croissants by 11am and I had to make do with a plain one with my medio moccha

Oh...the humanity......:pDT_Xtremez_19::pDT_Xtremez_19:

Last edited:

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I would saving having to go into a costa is a first world problem....I prefer my beans hand ground, sourced from the remotest of Andean growers, served by an out of work humanities graduate.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Then there's that whole debate as to whether you have a Costa, or do you make it Starbucks....or even throw Cafe Nero into the mix as well....

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I was once asked to accept a paper cup for an inside coffee from Pret. Her Polish parents will never find the body.

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
You think you've got problems. The filter on my swimming pool is fcuked. Why do bad things happen to good people.