• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Female SNCO Mess Dress for Sale

Hi, I am selling full female SNCO Mess Dress from EC Snaith (cost £350) which consists of the following: Jacket 12R (I am size 36"), cummerbund, skirt is size 14 but isn't a large 14, I am only 5'1" so it is 37" in length but has a hem of 2" so can be taken down a bit, the waist is about 29". White shirt - Double Two collection, 13 1/2 " collar, 34/35 cm style 0169A/SC 1507. Black dicky bow also inc. Offers over £100 please. I am at Huntingdon or item can also be collected from High Wycombe.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
What if your original doesn't fit any more?

Get to the gym fatty.

Agreed.. besides at offers over £100 you'd have to have put on A LOT of weight for the tailor not to be able to let it out a bit... besides most of the people in the old folks home are so old they have already put on their weight by the time they get that illusive third stripe. ;)