• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

F-35 Branded White Elephant

G

Gord

The Avro Arrow.......probably the best point defence interceptor never to have entered service.......

I agree mate, estimated at mach 2+ in 1964 or perhaps 1965. I hope John Diefenbaker is rotting in hell along with Harold Wilson for his scrapping of the TSR2 at around the same time.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
I agree mate, estimated at mach 2+ in 1964 or perhaps 1965. I hope John Diefenbaker is rotting in hell along with Harold Wilson for his scrapping of the TSR2 at around the same time.

Amen to that.
:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I was just looking at an artists impression of PA2, the proposed 2nd carrier for the French Navy which was cancelled when their economy went belly up in 2013......ironically very similar to the QE in layout and design but with catapults and arrestor gear fitted instead of a ski jump.....makes you wonder what she could have had on board her instead of the aviation equivalent of the Ford Edsel we now seem to be stuck with...

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
I was just looking at an artists impression of PA2, the proposed 2nd carrier for the French Navy which was cancelled when their economy went belly up in 2013......ironically very similar to the QE in layout and design but with catapults and arrestor gear fitted instead of a ski jump.....makes you wonder what she could have had on board her instead of the aviation equivalent of the Ford Edsel we now seem to be stuck with...

Wonderful image. . .
:pDT_Xtremez_30: