• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ey oop!

eccles291

LAC
Just a brief update... my first weekend with the squadron starts tonight. :biggrin: I'm a little apprehensive but really looking forward to it too!

I meant to ask, should I eat before I get there? I have no idea what the plan is for this evening. I don't want to turn up having had food if we are supposed to go for scoff when we get there. Conversely, I don't want to have nothing then find there's no time set aside to eat and my belly is rumbling all night! :redface: :biggrin:

Last edited:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Probably a bit late now but eat before you go so you know you have that in the bag then when you find out there is scoff when you get there eat again!

And next time remember to ask before you go!

Entropy

Sergeant
Well your there now so you will know. As you will see there is quite a degree of hand holding this first weekend. My tip is to always have one of those tubes of Heinz Tom soup close at hand so you only need a kettle if you get hungry.

Just do what you are told and put the effort in, then the rest will be a blast.