• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ex-RAF officer guilty of sex abuse

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
A former RAF officer has been found guilty of 23 sex abuse offences against boys at a German base in 1980s.

Ex-intelligence officer and Scout master Eddie Graham, 63, admitted abusing nine boys at RAF Gatow in Berlin.

A court martial at Bulford Military Court in Wiltshire found him guilty of attacks on four more.

The abuse happened in the early 1980s.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29559163

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
I wonder why it was a Court Marshall and not the German Police / courts.

G

Gord

Were they perhaps all Brit' kids he diddled and no German ones, otherwise I could see the German authorities having a say in what wen't down.

He needs to be castrated with a rusty hacksaw then tied to a tree for the animals to take care of, preferably in a country with rampant wildlife.

Digzster

Sergeant

Also why an "ex" officer (at 63 years old) is even in front of Bulford? He has no reserve commitment at that age surely, so why the military justice and not purely civilian - anyone shed light on this please?

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Is it my imagination or has there been a lot unsaid ?
Putting aside the fact that it was a court marshal and not a civil trial, I get a lot of silence in this report.
But there are a few quirks:

senior investigating officer in the Graham case, said the RAF took sex abuse allegations "very seriously" and was "dedicated to investigating them thoroughly".

Were they as thoroughly investigated THEN ?
I get the impression that it was 'sweep it under the carpet' for a lot of the problem.

One gets a different view of crime after 30 odd years.

Hope he bloody rots.

Obi Wan

Sergeant
Were they perhaps all Brit' kids he diddled and no German ones, otherwise I could see the German authorities having a say in what wen't down.

He needs to be castrated with a rusty hacksaw then tied to a tree for the animals to take care of, preferably in a country with rampant wildlife.

Gord; should that not be a Blunt rusty hacksaw?

G

Gord

Gord; should that not be a Blunt rusty hacksaw?
You are of course perfectly correct or failing that, a piece of string tied securely around each gonad and tightened until said 'nad explodes and then is allowed to leak through a previously purpose made incision in the nut sack. THEN tie the f*cker to a tree in the wilderness, f*ck off and forget about the b*stard.

I read an article once about some guy in one of the southern states, perhaps Texas where around 50 yrs ago, some tw@t raped and murdered this guy's daughter. He was caught by some of the locals before the cops got to him and the father then nailed this ******'s John Thomas to the floor of a wooden shed, soaked the place in kerosene and set fire to it. Just before he closed the door on the guy he tossed in a Bowie knife and said "This is your way out."

Of course it may have all been wishful thinking but I can imagine the possibility of such a thing actually happening in those parts of Texas or Louisiana that are off the beaten track where people tended to take care of their own.

ps The guy died with his pecker intact.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
According to one of the Civilian Instructors who had him as a Scout Master (But instantly stated that he didn't get bummed as he was ugly and ginger) during his scaley brat time in Germany, the Pedo was a C/T and not a Zob.

G

Gord

I thought techies liked dogs, not kids, too soon?

You've been peeking :biggrin::biggrin:

I must admit to having spent a fair number of hours screwing the pooch but what else can you do whilst awaiting the arrival of an a/c. besides wankerwanker I suppose.:biggrin::biggrin:

spike7451

Flight Sergeant
According to one of the Civilian Instructors who had him as a Scout Master (But instantly stated that he didn't get bummed as he was ugly and ginger) during his scaley brat time in Germany, the Pedo was a C/T and not a Zob.

Yeah,a mate of mine has also said he's a C/T as well...

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
The filthy nonce (Not Of Normal Criminal Element) has just been sent down for 13yrs according to BBC Lunchtime News.

No link yet as they've yet to update the website.

I'm hoping some nasty prisoners are sharpening their shanks ready for it.

Bren

LAC
Sure I read in the papers that the Germans did not have jurisdiction as it happened when Berlin was not under their control. British Home Office Police had no jurisdiction as it happened abroad. So it all boiled down to the fact that he committed an offence againts Military Law whilst subject to it...... So RAF Police took the lead in investigating the offences bringing him to trial by Court Marshal.

Nice one..

Cornish_Pikey

Sergeant

Ugly and Ginger, How true!!!!