• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Euro 2016

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So Euro 2016 England v Wales Thurs 14.00hrs. Has your place of work made any arrangements or is it business as usual like for example Scotland, a place where there is no need to wait for the next Euro 2016 group game.
N. Ireland fans you all ready for the next match v Ukraine at 17.00hr Thurs early stack all sorted?

So England or the druids to win? The bar manager in my local is quite Welsh so Thursday evening could be a little trying if England don't win.
If the Welsh win I expect them to repeatedly mention it at least until my children's grandchildren have grandchildren of their own.

Last edited:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So Euro 2016 England v Wales Thurs 14.00hrs. Has your place of work made any arrangements

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *breathe* ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *wipes bitter sweet tears from eyes* ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

No.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
So Euro 2016 England v Wales Thurs 14.00hrs. Has your place of work made any arrangements

No. And in almost all areas radios are banned too.

That said, I booked from today until next Tuesday off back in January, knowing full well I wanted to watch these games. If England progress, then I will take days off as and when they play - there's enough football-hating people to cover my absence!

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Line managers discretion but only if they attend an organised gathering...muggins here will be staying in the office :/

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Watch England suck the life out of football again? No thanks. Wales are more than good enough to send Waskely Woy and the nations perennial bottlers home early.

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
I'll be stuck in class, even if we knock off for the match I will miss the first half driving home.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Anybody else in a Bar and hoping?

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Looking forward to Germany/Poland. Sturridge's goal celebrations still gets on my nerves.

Agreed...the 90's have been on the phone and want their goal celebration back...

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So England are in the last 16 and next is Iceland on Monday. The population of Iceland is about the same as Coventry we could beat Coventry couldn't we? Iceland the power of frozen, with Peter Andre up front and Olav at the back, C'mon Ingerland.
Oh and well done Wales and N Ireland for also getting through.

Last edited:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So Roy has turned back to that match winning combo of Kane and Sterling again...he is a fcuking mentalist.