• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Egoat rugby shirts - the rerun!

Egoat rugby shirts - the rerun!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

auchtermuchty

OK boys and girls I'm already being asked about doing another run of shirts.

To do a run takes a minimum order so at the moment I'm just after a general indication of what the feeling on the goat is hence the poll.

Would you like a rerun of the original shirt as modelled by Mrs M . Would you like a new design or dont you care, you just want one.

The poll isnt binding.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Same design Auchter me old, "why change a winning formulae" as Warren Gatland was heard to say....... :pDT_Xtremez_31:

the lovetoad

Sergeant
Subscriber
Keep the old design.
Otherwise we'll all end up like these sad gits who insist on buying a new footy shirt everytime the club changes sponsor.
Also Mrs LT would be very narked if I kept spending the housekeeping on even more rugby shirts.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
OK boys and girls I'm already being asked about doing another run of shirts.

To do a run takes a minimum order so at the moment I'm just after a general indication of what the feeling on the goat is hence the poll.

Would you like a rerun of the original shirt as modelled by Mrs M . Would you like a new design or dont you care, you just want one.

The poll isnt binding.

How much, where from ?
XB

P

PD TC

As one of the 'pesterers' who just missed out on the last order, great to see your doing another run mate, nice one!

I genuinely don't really care about the design too much. I think the current design looks great, but would probably get a different one too as long as we didn't go down the '1 pink sleeve, 1 yellow sleeve black body' look.

Were there any procedds that went to charity with the last order? If so, there may be some scope for a new design if the votes warranted it, therefore more charity money?

I would also be interested to know what people thought about the material used too. Did it keep its shape, would people change that? etc

Whatever mate, count me in. Good result

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Great idea for a re-run. These shirts are top quality I can assure you and not just cheap material. Well worth the money.

One question though - Do these come in Childrens sizes? I can't remember from last time.....

A

auchtermuchty

One question though - Do these come in Childrens sizes? I can't remember from last time.....

Yes they do

Edit : Just checked and they start at 26/28 inches. Thats small enough for my 5 yr old. They also go up to 52 inch.

Last edited:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Hiya guys,

Just got home (few days early....yippeee) and tried on the rugby shirt...fits brilliantly.....and for a fat knacker like me it feels good !!

I wouild like to see another option (if possible, dont want to rock the boat and i gotta whinge about something).......same design but a WHITE goats face.....they are great though.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Crack on..............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

tats

Sergeant
An away shirt would be good and I agree about the goat face, white or dirty cream would be better. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

A

auchtermuchty

Hiya guys,.......same design but a WHITE goats face.....they are great though.

Crack on..............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

The only problem there is we have a setup cost on the artwork which we would have to pay again if we changed colours.This cost was offset by the company for the initial run on embroidery costs. Its not impossible to do but will push prices nearer £40. On those grounds I'm happy as it is.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Off Topic

There is no such thing in rugby as an 'away' shirt - its called a change shirt

Off Topic

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
What would the cost be for kids sizes, the one I had was superb and as the quality is so good would like one for the little'uns

A

auchtermuchty

This is just to get a feeling about what the goat wants. When a decision is made I'll come up with prices. The kids shirts are considerably cheaper though as they are VAT free.

ajay

LAC
This is just to get a feeling about what the goat wants. When a decision is made I'll come up with prices. The kids shirts are considerably cheaper though as they are VAT free.

Given the quality, whichever way we go I'll probably get another.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
Seeing as i've got an original design one, i'd like to see a different design of shirt and can i suggest one or two developments???
A stitched Union Flag/RAF Ensign on one sleeve
A Stitched Poppy on the other
Would be quite happy to pay more if we could give some to charity as well.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Seeing as i've got an original design one, i'd like to see a different design of shirt and can i suggest one or two developments???
A stitched Union Flag/RAF Ensign on one sleeve
A Stitched Poppy on the other
Would be quite happy to pay more if we could give some to charity as well.

Agreed to all the above as long as we get a WHITE goats face !!

Crack on.........:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Status
Not open for further replies.