• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

East 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
bunch of whinging, talentless tw@ts who are jumping on the Take That band wagon.

never liked em, and as for the fcukwit 'lead' singer what kind of tw@t runs himself over!!!!

LB a woman after my own heart. Cannot believe that tw@t Harvey couldnt see a problem with turning up over an hour late for an important record contract and the why the other bloke was peed off. What a bunch of O2 thieves. and the state if the audience says it all.

M

mad_mo

Can I just Say, Being Born in E2, E17 as an area in general is one big toilet. The band reflect this too!.

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

T

Tigger

On the plus side, Brian Harveys missus is well fit. And I'm sure it was pure coincidence he fell out the car nearly killing himself:pDT_Xtremez_19: and she went running back to him after she binned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.