• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

East 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Just watching C4 East 17 are they misunderstood musical geniuses or bunch of whinging, talentless tw@ts who are jumping on the Take That band wagon.

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
bunch of whinging, talentless tw@ts who are jumping on the Take That band wagon.

never liked em, and as for the fcukwit 'lead' singer what kind of tw@t runs himself over!!!!

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Saw them at Glasgow airport a few years back. Dressed like Nanook of the north. Said to my bro, 'That bunch of cnuts look like E17'. Imagine my surprise when I went to the bog and found the shortest gimp (Harvey) singing to himself in the mirror! The aircraft was in uproar of laughter when they did board looking like complete nobs. Don't stay another day.

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Lisa... I don't think you are quite in the House Of Love are you?

They obviously need SOMEBODY TO LOVE....but it wont be me they are cnuts! (and yes that was googled only know that cr@ppy one they did at chrimbo!)

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Thank feck it wasn't a queen tribute (can't be the real band obviously), then we would have been here all night.

Thank feck SSH ran out of song titles

Man in Black

Corporal
I was a bit disappointed with the programme to be honest, they didn't show Brian Harvey getting a slap. It was nmentioned so many times, but they failed to show it. The ratings would have gone through the roof.

One mediocre songwriter and 3 talentless tw@ts. How many more bands fall into that category?

Status
Not open for further replies.