• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-goat Identities!!

T

Tony Blair

Actually I use my own name as I have nothing to be ashamed of either.

Look I think it is a bit off when people hide behind made up names actually! I mean what have you lot done to be ashamed of? I think I'll ask Gordon make it law that real names are used on internet forums. I'm sure then he'll be able to tax forum membership actually.

Mind you I do say when I'm asked about Iraq and Afghanistan to refer questions to my good friend Gordon as I'm no longer responsible for any of it.

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

Look I think it is a bit off when people hide behind made up names actually! I mean what have you lot done to be ashamed of? I think I'll ask Gordon make it law that real names are used on internet forums. I'm sure then he'll be able to tax forum membership actually.

Mind you I do say when I'm asked about Iraq and Afghanistan to refer questions to my good friend Gordon as I'm no longer responsible for any of it.

Oh dear, looks like the mods have been through their alter-ego password book again!

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Like others, I dont post anything that I wouldnt mind saying face to face. My boss figured out who I was, and for a while would pop in to discuss hot-topics. In fact, he's prompted me to post on a couple of occasions.

When I first started on the goat, i was sure that Penguins Sucks was a certain former Kinloss rock ape, Cpl D*** C****. I was so close during on CCS after he said "any questions?"..>"Are you Penguins Suck?".

G

gemarriott

Oh dear, looks like the mods have been through their alter-ego password book again!

now that is funny Monty:pDT_Xtremez_14:

we haven't seen TB for a while have we though I thought he'd been extrordinarilly rendered to Gitmo bay.:pDT_Xtremez_27:

Shiny_Rob

Corporal
The higher powers at my unit found out who I was and my comments on how they ran the place went down like the Titanic. However, they listened to my side and now the improvememts are there for all to see. I don't care who knows who I am, I will not slag anyone off without just cause and evidence. I can justify anything I say IN PUBLIC!

G

gemarriott

Like others, I dont post anything that I wouldnt mind saying face to face. My boss figured out who I was, and for a while would pop in to discuss hot-topics. In fact, he's prompted me to post on a couple of occasions.

When I first started on the goat, i was sure that Penguins Sucks was a certain former Kinloss rock ape, Cpl D*** C****. I was so close during on CCS after he said "any questions?"..>"Are you Penguins Suck?".

I reckon he's pongo really who came over from ArSSE and liked so he stayed.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee

Monty, is that all thats holding you back ? Let me guess you've been offered a MOD position but have to provide at least 30 new alter-ego's before acceptance.

Crack on...............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

insty66

Corporal
I find it hard to believe anyone could crack his disguise:pDT_Xtremez_42::pDT_Xtremez_30:

It was exactly how I spotted him:pDT_Xtremez_31:.

I trend to only trust people I properly know with my id.

As far as I remember no-ones "outed me:raf:" but I do know some of the posters here

M

monobrow

Spent all day on one LEAP day with a goater. Known to me as he did actually ring me ref Nick Lock. At the end of the day, he obviously hadn't twigged so I said to him...

"See you on an unofficial forum then eh?"

The puzzled look was a kodak moment. how he didn't twig though amazes me. As hu said, it's not really a disguise ::D:

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
Spent all day on one LEAP day with a goater. Known to me as he did actually ring me ref Nick Lock. At the end of the day, he obviously hadn't twigged so I said to him...

The puzzled look was a kodak moment. how he didn't twig though amazes me. As hu said, it's not really a disguise ::D:

I know him well, seeing that He found out about the goat from me.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee

Please tell me he was from some thick ancillary trade (offence intended) and not one of our finest technicians !!!

Crack on...........:pDT_Xtremez_09:

J

(JR)

Since you want to be Tony blair,,,,,,,,,,,and If you know E-goat and have been a member for this amount of time,,,,,,no wonder you aint PM no longer because if you really read what is being written on all these forums and sister sites you will realise what a **** job you and the government are doing.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Since you want to be Tony blair,,,,,,,,,,,and If you know E-goat and have been a member for this amount of time,,,,,,no wonder you aint PM no longer because if you really read what is being written on all these forums and sister sites you will realise what a **** job you and the government are doing.

BUT it is a sad fact to concede that Tone did a better job than non elected gordy.

Crack on................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

It was exactly how I spotted him:pDT_Xtremez_31:.

I trend to only trust people I properly know with my id.

As far as I remember no-ones "outed me:raf:" but I do know some of the posters here

I know who you are! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

T

The Masked Geek

The "management" knew who I was the day I joined. No point hiding.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I think most of Odiham know who I am. I still find it funny when they "ask" though...... I haven't been that subtle have I ? :pDT_Xtremez_42: