• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-goat Identities!!

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Yup, "identify the goater" has become a little hobby of mine.

One of the mods was quite put out when I sent him a PM congratulating him for getting one of the better prizes on the sports lottery. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

I find wearing the goat pin helps with that hobby ::p:

RJL, No scandal here :pDT_Xtremez_27:

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
at least my favourite Quiche is a manly steak and onion with mustard and extra garlic as opposed your effeminate salmon and broccoli with an aged balsamic reduction dressing:pDT_Xtremez_02:

God bless right click and delete ..................................... Sir as a recently re-mustered armourer I await your response ... :pDT_Xtremez_28:

god bless my mod powers and the ability to re-edit right click / delete attempts at defamation of my manly hetero eating habits

get a bigger gun:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Any chance of you gayers taking your "quiche" talk to PM........it's quite unsettling for a real man to read..........

Crack on........................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

G

gemarriott

Any chance of you gayers taking your "quiche" talk to PM........it's quite unsettling for a real man to read..........

Crack on........................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

you know it's all an attempt to sully my character, my food management plan means quiche in any shape is actually off limits.

A moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips:pDT_Xtremez_31:

W

Wonky Tonka

Know one or two people on here, met up with a few others on courses etc.

"Are you a goater?" isn't a question that I normally ask people, but usually doesn't take too long to figure out who is and who isn't.

As for being told to tone it down, nothing yet :pDT_Xtremez_15:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

I personally havent been ''spotted'' but a few knew who Mono was and therefore i was found out by association!!

T93

Sergeant
Hardly likely

Hardly likely

I doubt very much anyone in my workplace would even know/heard of e-goat.

There is:

1xGreek.
1xArgentinian.
1xOirish lad.
I dont have enough fingers to count the number of Boxheads!

I suspect one person on the goat knows me & three lads still serving (not members of the goat, but still serving) know of me on here, and would work out quickly who I was.

Funny thing is that they are all at Digby....pooooor fellas.

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Quiche...WTF?

Quiche...WTF?

What the funk are you guys on about quiche for?

I believe the original question related to being 'Found out' on the goat.

I myself have been asked to see my Sengo reference comments made on a certain thread (to do with Lean and a certain northern fighter base!).:pDT_Xtremez_31:

My comments were not directed at any place in particular, did not defame anyone in particular but I still got asked to 'chat' to Sengo. Our first chat he didn't directly say that he KNEW who I was but he quoted enough of my post for me to figure it out. I didn't say a word.:pDT_Xtremez_06:

Two days later he asked for another chat where he admitted what I already knew. I didn't deviate from my opinion but it did make me more thoughtful about how I word things.

Another person in the hangar was less than polite about his place of work. He also had a quiet chat... but less said about that the better!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

HTB

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Apart from about 10 other Goaters who are at the same Unit as me, the fact that I wear a Goat pin badge on my white dustcoat and that my avatar looks exactly like me, nobody knows my identity (apart from Gem who is my secret blood brother – but don’t tell anyone).

However, as I never slag anyone off or criticise the Government, MoD, Officers, members of the PC brigade or Newcastle fans, nobody has told me to cool down my posts!!!

A

auchtermuchty

I have no problem with people knowing who I am. Indeed I've made no secret of my recent posting to the dark side which kinda points a finger at the new boy.

This is probably not the best as my new WO had a veiled comment about the goat Mods knowing who people are on my arrival interview, quite why he thinks I cant identify goaters too I dont know!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

P

POB

When I was involved in the Nick Lock charity push I made the decision to let people know who I was...It worked because when collecting money from the Wg Cdrs on camp they were very interested in who ran the Goat, who directed it amongst other things. They were also very forthcoming with their money, so it was worthwhile.

Turns out they knew who I was anyway...

Now, whilst I still guard my identity I am not too bothered as I am in South America and I don't know any other Goaters here...Still wear my pin with pride though! FOMz keeps threatening to publish pictures of me, but as I now have a beard and very long hair, I am almost unrecognizable from the short haired adonis some of you may know!

At the Lincoln bash last year, we all introduced ourselves by our Goat handle and I am still non the wiser who most of them really are! (Apart from one brave soul who wore his Goat T-shirt (with pride I might add.))

G

gemarriott

Like POB I decided early on to let my real identity be used as I am interested in the charity stuff the goat does. Nobody wants to answer serious letters if they don't know who is writing them. I've been out of the mob long enough for it not to matter to me.

Also I never say anything dubious or controversial enough for me to have to hide behind a made up name.

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
What the funk are you guys on about quiche for?
Brocolli is a code word for Amonium Nitrate ... !

Fantastic code word tho ... laser guided Quiche anyone ?

5hit .... too much Pinot Grigio ... sorry Nannies and Billy goats ... I`m drunk ...

Contact wait out .............................................................................

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Jafad666?

Jafad666?

Does anybody know who Jafad666 is?

Don't tell me as I don't want to know... but if you do know him I think you better pop round his house and see how he's doing. It sounds like he needs a bit of help! :pDT_Xtremez_35: :pDT_Xtremez_30:

HTB

Last edited:
A

Albert Park

Also I never say anything dubious or controversial enough for me to have to hide behind a made up name.
Same here.
pinocchio.gif