• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat Hierarchy

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
Quick question from those newish members or those members without the requisite access - can the Goat hierarchy confirm exactly how many of the current admin team are serving members (And by inference how relevant their advice/gen is)? Equally, could we have the same info on the moderation team? It would alleviate uncertainty and allow the Goat to continue to be a relevant, respected, trusted and genuine site where information given/shared is accepted as current, relevant and correct. Many Thanks.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
And me.....
I'll try to find out the answer to your question Tommo but I am pretty sure its 4.

Last edited:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Quick question from those newish members or those members without the requisite access - can the Goat hierarchy confirm exactly how many of the current admin team are serving members (And by inference how relevant their advice/gen is)? Equally, could we have the same info on the moderation team? It would alleviate uncertainty and allow the Goat to continue to be a relevant, respected, trusted and genuine site where information given/shared is accepted as current, relevant and correct. Many Thanks.

And the quick answer Tommo is one of the Current admin team is serving in the form of S2 and 5 of the mod team.

I hope this alleviates your concerns although it is fair to say that any advice offered on the site is unnoficial (as per the front page strapline) and everyone on here is anonymous. If you accept advice from a person who claims to be a current RAF recruiter or stalwart WO/SNCO on here how would you know he wasn't a walt? Everyone should ask questions and accept advice on here, prune or wherever with that in mind and take official advice from an AFCO if they are serious about anything to do with the RAF.

Furthermore a recent site survey highlighted that a little over 60% of the site members (around 220 voted) are now veterans so the help from ex-serving members of the RAF for those that are thinking about leaving or already have (plus site volunteers) can provide useful but still unoffical advice and the same applies to this as above...always seek professional advice before you do something.

I'm sure you'll agree the Goat is for serving, ex-serving, those who want to serve and those that just support the RAF. Thats what makes it an interesting place to visit and belong to.