• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DWR whilst on the Wing

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
It used to be within AP3392 Vol 2 - Leaflet on DWRs. Check it on your intranet and if its there, give the clerk a lesson in how to do their job!

StickyFingers

Sergeant
Guess you're all ****ting your pants now there's no Afghan and you might get sent to the Falklands?

No Op bonus down there, or Pizza hut.

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
Guess you're all ****ting your pants now there's no Afghan and you might get sent to the Falklands?

No Op bonus down there, or Pizza hut.

The section we work on DWR credits don't really apply - but it's good to know the regs (personally I've got 100+ nights away in the last 12 months without any 6 monthers :()

Still is.

AP3392 Vol 2 - Leaflet 1511 (Deployment of Personnel to Deployed Operations & the Falkland Islands) Para 41

Thanks for that (and MWD). I'll send this to the clerk. Tbh, when they said they did not know what a DWR credit was, i was concerned that the terminology was incorrect/had changed and it was ME that was out of the loop. I'm glad i have had confirmation it wasn't me!

Last edited:

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
Downloaded and attached the relevant leaflet in an email to my clerk - who replied:

When the DWR list is read, they will check your nights out of bed etc and if you qualify for a credit you will be moved to the bottom of the list.

Sounds like i've been chinned off :)