• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dream Bike

S

Split-Brain

Sorry, I don't do skirts and lipstick.

Or is that not the Drag Star you meant?

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
All very nice toys guys, but personally I grew out of the "crotch rockets" years ago. Reactions got too slow and it was only a matter of time before something very nasty and terminal happened.
Got the dream bike now, and me and Thumper are very happy together, cruising the by-ways of beautiful Yorkshire.

Anyone want to hazard a guess?

Virago?:pDT_Xtremez_42:

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
Not even if it was solid gold and came with a pert chested young lady trained in the arts of sensual pleasure. :pDT_Xtremez_15:
(although I may be persuaded as long as I never had to ride the f@cking thing)

S

Split-Brain

"came with a pert chested young lady trained in the arts of sensual pleasure. :pDT_Xtremez_15:
(although I may be persuaded as long as I never had to ride the f@cking thing)"

Hey, I'd like to get me one of those pert chested wha-cha-ma-call-it-thingies for the back of the hog. Any idea where I buy me one?

D

Disillusioned

Any idea when the Wakan will be available? Not sure I need a 1640cc engine though. Thinking about getting a Triumph thruxton to modify but the Wakan is one stunning bike.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Cardiff docks or Kings Cross in London.
Apparently they have hourly rates:pDT_Xtremez_28:

I take it you haven't been to Cardiff in a while. Westgate street by the South Wales Echo offices :pDT_Xtremez_28:
..... I've heard :pDT_Xtremez_06:

I'm looking to get something more suited to long non stop journeys that is comfortable and thin enough to filter. No Pan euro's or goldies for me. I was thinking along the lines of the Africa twin !
Can anyone recommend anything along those lines ? a 600 - 750 in the engine stakes but higher would be acceptable.

Last edited:
D

Disillusioned

Ducati ST's aren't too wide if you can handle Italian tempramentality.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Ducati ST's aren't too wide if you can handle Italian tempramentality.

I commute 160 miles each way, that's why I want comfort and reliabilty. My knees are starting to get a bit pi$$y about the sports riding position. and every now and again..... the old hip starts to hurt again. I think it's a throw back to catching a stone under my kneecap when young and foolish !