• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dream Bike

GunnerP

SAC
Go on then, money no object, what would you have????

I have a thing for quirky V Twins (I own a Buell FFS!) So I would probably go for one of these (if they ever go into production)
Wakan-road-side-2.jpg

Its a French made Wakan.

Or if not that, one of these

confederate_hellcat_side.jpg

The Confederate Hellcat. 137bhp, with 145 ft. lbs of Torque. Made in New Orleans.

Well you wouldnt have trouble finding either in a row of sportsbikes at a bike meet would you??

P

Last edited:
C

Chuff Chart

Crazy guy at the bike shop tried selling me an RSV-R Mille today, thats pretty much it in my book. Or a Honda RC30 or 45

F

Fablon biff chit

I already have it :)

Mind you I would like a new GSXR as well!

Attachments

• kneedown2.jpg
    kneedown2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 0
  • kneedown3.jpg
    kneedown3.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0

GunnerP

SAC
Great pic Fablon. My son in law has got a mint RVF400. Very trick, but he never rides the bugger. He only did 46 miles last year (to MOT station and back)
What a waste

P

frien_dd

LAC
Would love to have a RC30/35

Would love to have a RC30/35

I own an NC30 at the moment and cant part with her.

I would love to have a RC30/35 or a ducatti.

We can always dream

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
well anything that has been in moto gp,wsb,bsb!!!!!!!!!! for the road any duke 'r'/sps, defo the desmo rr and this new aprilia v4. after my millie i cant really bring myself to ride a bike that has 4 cylinders inline.

Parky

Corporal
Bandit 1200S does pretty much everything i want it to, done alot of miles on mine and tweaked her a lil so she pushed a bit more at the back hoop, so would probably go for another one, Only this time it will pay a visit to Holeshot racing for the 175bhp treatment so i have somthing just a lil mental (just like me really):pDT_Xtremez_28:

R

Rectifier

You're gonna hate me but I love my Deauville . . . . gonna buy a new one with an extra large topbox for carting the kitchen sink around with me.

Want to see the pictures???

Theme

Theme

Theres a bit of a theme here, apart from the Bandit all the dream bikes are V's either V Twins or V 4'S.

So its no suprise to say current bike 1998 VFR 750, dream bike 1998 VFR 750 with suspension sorted by Maxton and a high level end can.

I've had the bike for 5 years and in 30 years of riding it is the best balance between toy and workhorse. Great for touring, track day at Croft and the daily grind in traffic back and forward to work.

Luv it.

D

Disillusioned

Go on then, money no object, what would you have????

Wakan-road-side-2.jpg

Its a French made Wakan.

P

Now that I like. I'm going through a cafe racer phase at the minute so it's either that Wakan, one of these,

img6,167_17,024.jpg

or

imgnull_11,552.jpg

or a heavily modified triumph thruxton like this.

adv.sized.jpg

P

POB

I have just got my dream bike...It's fantastic! Good downhill, but outstanding on the open trail.

P7-Pro-17-001377.jpg

This is not what you meant by bikes, is it?

M

monobrow

I have just got my dream bike...It's fantastic! Good downhill, but outstanding on the open trail.

View attachment 1621

This is not what you meant by bikes, is it?

Git!

Always loved the Specialized though, had an old Rock Hopper, with 19" cut down bars and STX RC/LX throughout. Shame I wrapped it round a tree!

Now I got one I built meself (Wheels came as hubs, spokes and rims) Bought a cheeeeep Alu frame, some forks, etc etc and spent a week building wheels and a weekend building the rest ::D:

Good amount of satisfaction from it. seen as it's been going almost 8 years now!!!

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
Suzuki GSX1100S Katana, MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm.
Love the 80's styling. Handles like the frame is made of pipe-cleaners, weedy brakes, engine too powerful for the bike. Damn scary to ride when compared to modern bikes, a real Mans bike.
1994_GSX1100SR_Katana_450.jpg

Either that or a Yam V-Max, V4, unrestricted, can pull a tractor out of concrete.
Gives me the horn just thinking about it.:pDT_Xtremez_14:
vmax1.jpg

S

Split-Brain

All very nice toys guys, but personally I grew out of the "crotch rockets" years ago. Reactions got too slow and it was only a matter of time before something very nasty and terminal happened.
Got the dream bike now, and me and Thumper are very happy together, cruising the by-ways of beautiful Yorkshire.

Anyone want to hazard a guess?

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
All very nice toys guys, but personally I grew out of the "crotch rockets" years ago. Reactions got too slow and it was only a matter of time before something very nasty and terminal happened.
Got the dream bike now, and me and Thumper are very happy together, cruising the by-ways of beautiful Yorkshire.

Anyone want to hazard a guess?

A yamaha Drag star ? :pDT_Xtremez_15: