• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dodgy adds on egoat

foxOneFive

Corporal
No offence to all who run this site. As we all need to make money. But? Some of the adds you have recently been running.............Are a tad iffee if you ask me?

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
No offence to all who run this site. As we all need to make money. But? Some of the adds you have recently been running.............Are a tad iffee if you ask me?

We run Google Ads as a way of keeping the site as free as possible to site members and the code is supplied to us under strict conditions from Google themselves.

What each individual user sees is mainly down to their location, Internet preferences and Internet history as detected by the Advert code. We can block certain types or categories of ads from appearing though and if they breach the Google guidelines, they can be removed completely.

If something is "iffy", please screenshot it and send it via pm to one of the moderators or administrators so we can see what you are seeing.

Thanks for highlighting and if something is wrong, we'll put it right and believe me, no offence is taken by the E-Goat staffers when anyone points out potential problems.

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
As above, the ads are targetted from your browsing history - so the 'iffee' ads F15 is seeing is down to his own peculiar habits/fetishes.

I think F15 has just been outed as the site deviant :ROFLMAO:

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Has somebody been checking out
As above, the ads are targetted from your browsing history - so the 'iffee' ads F15 is seeing is down to his own peculiar habits/fetishes.

Surely nothing from the 'Dark Web' would make it this far into the light? 😁👍

foxOneFive

Corporal

Oh buggeration...Scoring an own goal springs to mind:cool: