• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you know Beeney?

sp4rks

SAC
Is he related to Chuck Norris, anyone related to the man with the roundhouse of death is a legend in my eyes

C

CC

Is this the same guy who, whlist walking on the grass at a certain Training establishment, was caught by the SWO who was heard to yell, "AIRMAN". Quick as a flash, Beeney turned round, yelled, "SWO" then ran off?

If so........the guy's a genius!

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
I remember when Beeney didn't salute the Staish. Groupy says to Beeney "do you know who I am", Beeney said, "no, do you know who I am?" When staish said "No", Beeney said "Well fcuk off then you cnut". The bloke is a fcuking legend

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Is it true that Beeney was single handedly responsible for the RAF Regiment being included as one of the 'big three' just because he happened to be bimbling about outside the meeting wearing his RAF badged CS95?

I heard it from a mate who said his mate knew someone who was there.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I've heard that if Beeney's in town Chuck Norris stays home and watches X factor. If only Beeney had been near the grassy knoll JFK would have been fine. The mans a true legend.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
He's still a cock, the barsteward clingfilmed my bog!!! :pDT_Xtremez_32:
Hilarious.... Almost as funny as when he grandslammed the staish's daughters bed....The RAF needs more Beenys!

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
I heard that Beeney congratulated the Staish's wife on how well she was doing in support of Movember!

The guy is a legend!

HTB

T

The Masked Geek

Beeney inked the earpiece on the staishes phone. I heard the staish left the ink on for a week and ****ed himself laughing every morning.

Beeney, the God of pranks!

Quagmire

LAC
I heard he jacks on his mates. And always does things by the book.

I heard he jacked over your birds face, then sold the picture from his phone to "Plasterer's Weekly". Made quite a bit of money from it & then declared it to the taxman.

That's doing things by the book.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Is this the same guy whose squadron commander rushed off in floods of tears calling him a two timing basterd after she caught him in her office with his c0ck between the t1ts of the new Cranwell graduate flt cdr?

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I heard he jacked over your birds face, then sold the picture from his phone to "Plasterer's Weekly". Made quite a bit of money from it & then declared it to the taxman.

That's nothing.

I recently found out that it was Beeney who was shagg1ng my ex missus when she was daaarrn saaarrrf in the Falklands.

And he was still doing her five times a day when they were both back in the UK!!

He gave a whole new meaning to "getting your five portions a day"!!

What an amazing bloke, I still laugh about his "sexploits" even now!!