• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you know Beeney?

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
A Sgt was addressing a group of us 20 scrotes and said: "I have a nice easy job for the laziest man here. Put up your hand if you are the laziest." 19 men raised their hands, and the Sgt asked Beeny "why didn't you raise your hand?" Beeny replied: "Too much trouble, sarge."

How we laughed, if I had a keyboard I would have splurted coffee over it - what a guy

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I remember being on parade at Tossford, when the SWO stood in front of Beeney, jammed his pace stick into his chest and said 'there's a cnut on the end of this stick'

Beeney replied 'not this end Sir'

What a fcuking legend!

S

Spammy2505

I think I know the guy ... Black / Grey hair (Depending on how many days since the last treatment)..... Comedy Legend.....Guitarist Legend, (Whats this one... Clang, Clang, Clang)... Could be the guy?Spamout

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
I remember when Beeney phoned the dog section and asked for Cpl Barker. It was brill, we were in fcuking stitches. What a guy!

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Beeney once sent an LAC to the med centre to get some fallopian tubes.

I wish Beeney was my dad, he is ace.

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
I remember when Beeney phoned the dog section and asked for Cpl Barker. It was brill, we were in fcuking stitches. What a guy!
Not as funny as when he answered the phone "Battersea Dogs Home, Jack Russel speaking", I cried so much my eyes bled out and he followed it on the next call with "War office, wanna fight?" - what a guy, hope he pops back in soon!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
And don't forget that time he showed his ID card to the RAF Policedog when he was stopped by the poodle pusher.......... laugh? I nearly shat myself!

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Rumour has it that when duty Orderly Corporal, Beeney always used to answer 'Station Commanders Deputy' until one fateful night when the voice on the other end said 'hello Deputy, this is the Sheriff' :pDT_Xtremez_06:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I heard he once shagged some blokes bird...The bloke found out and high fived him...what a hero!

Pikeman

Cider one of the five
1000+ Posts
I heard he once shagged some blokes bird...The bloke found out and high fived him...what a hero!
I heard he went back a week later with the SWO's daughter and had a threesome, not just a man, a GOD!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Rumour has it he was at a house party last weekend where he drank a couple of gallons of ale and p1ssed in the blokes wife's steam iron...Both of them, even after not noticing his jape and ironing the kids clothes, haven't stopped laughing for a week!

Just awesome!

timbo_66

LAC
Rumour has it he was at a house party last weekend where he drank a couple of gallons of ale and p1ssed in the blokes wife's steam iron...Both of them, even after not noticing his jape and ironing the kids clothes, haven't stopped laughing for a week!

Just awesome!

I think he's a cock, my pressed clothes stink of ****!!!:pDT_Xtremez_17:

the lovetoad

Sergeant
Subscriber
I think he's a cock, my pressed clothes stink of ****!!!:pDT_Xtremez_17:

How dare you say that?? I am outraged that anyone could stoop so low as to abuse Beeney. There are people on egoat who would pay good money to have their clothes smell of Beeney wee!!!