• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cosford. Never so glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Ooooh I bow to your superior skills as a GE, oh hold on you've never have been one have you.........................

I'll take being on a 'comet' to a droning slow uncomfortable herc any day, cheers easy.

DCS every time

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Oh Fcukin great!

The OP makes one freaking post and then knobs off leaving a ****ing contest and posts filled with drunken ramblings.

Cosford - the window onto the world of the insane. Send your boys here to be trained by the illogical, the illegible and inebriated :pDT_Xtremez_09:

P

pie sandwich

Ooooh I bow to your superior skills as a GE, oh hold on you've never have been one have you.........................

I'll take being on a 'comet' to a droning slow uncomfortable herc any day, cheers easy.

DCS every time

I would rather listen to the engines droning on than listen to you droning on about how great you are

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Send your boys here to be trained

So thats what they do there, I thought they just spent all day on the Goat complaining about each other and having to work one weekend a year (god forbid) whilst working late on a friday cleaning up drip trays, well excuse me if my heart dosent go out to you lot.

Remember the real world? If its that bad at Cosford then volunteer to come back to the Sqns where you go to the Gulf twice a year for ten weeks at a time. Losers

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
I would rather listen to the engines droning on than listen to you droning on about how great you are

When did I say how great I was you dick?

You are the insecure fukcer biting within a millisecond.

Keep on biting

DCS every time.................

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Mod hat on for a change - Pie and Get Tae take it to PM's fellas

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Lauda

Lauda

I love listening to Trenchards finest blowing out of their ars**.

The old RSS boys had more craft skills than any brat out of Halton, honed with years of experience. Most were Mechs.

The good, the bad and the ugly are part of EVERY trade.

Talk Wrench. I think your calibration sticker is way out of date!!:pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
ILLKC I think you will find that anyone who has honed thier skills with years of experience will be good, regardless of how they joined up, no matter what job they do, surely?

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
ILLKC I think you will find that anyone who has honed thier skills with years of experience will be good, regardless of how they joined up, no matter what job they do, surely?

Not always the case....

I'm sure you know some Leg Irons who prove the exception to your statement.

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
Well thanks for the bite you easy fukcer, intelligence not your strong point then eh........

I wasn't directing my comments at you......now Feck off and warm up some pies for your illustrious aircrew.

Chop chop, white two sugars.

Hope his helps.

SCJ

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
You have been asked politely by Tinbasher and now not so politely by me take this childish name calling to PM anymore and you will be cooling off::/: :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
What he said ^^^^

Plus as the trolling c0ck who started this thread has achieved his aim thread closed

Hu

Status
Not open for further replies.