• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cosford. Never so glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I only ever went to cosford because TMT was moved there.

The WHOLE Place sounds rotten to the core.

Still, at least the ex Halton boys are keeping the Royal Air Force running while you lot bitch at each other.

Well done Cosford. By churning out politically corrected,liberal and underqualified plebs, no wonder that the Royal Air Force is going to pot.

You are making my job in civvie street so much more secure. The amount of lads who are being turned away for jobs in the VERY BIG CIVVIE AIRLINE INDUSTRY who have just left the RAF is stupendous.

Thanks for making me feel more valued in civvy street cos I have got the skills which your ex trainees haven't.

WHICH IS WHY I AM SO GLAD I NEVER TRAINED THERE.

I love fishing !

Last edited:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek

Still, at least the ex Halton boys are keeping the Royal Air Force running while you lot bitch at each other.

Well done Cosford. By churning out politically corrected,liberal and underqualified plebs, no wonder that the Royal Air Force is going to pot.

You are making my job in civvie street so much more secure. The amount of lads who are being turned away for jobs in the VERY BIG CIVVIE AIRLINE INDUSTRY who have just left the RAF is stupendous.

Thanks for making me feel more valued in civvy street cos I have got the skills which your ex trainees haven't.

I love fishing !
Fcuk Off you cnut

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

I love fishing !

There's choppers in every walk of life, no matter were you did your "training".

N0b.

P

pie sandwich

What a kn0b, everyone knows the appos that halton produced were even worse

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Talk Wrench is obviously somebody inebriated with the exuberance of his verbosity, so all I can say is, what Hu said to you with bells on, and when you get there, fcuk off again.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Talk Wrench is obviously somebody inebriated with the exuberance of his verbosity, so all I can say is, what Hu said to you with bells on, and when you get there, fcuk off again.

Off Topic Knowing youv'e been on the lash all afternoon drinking diet lager and vino that wasn't to bad a post Capt. Off Topic

But TW what HU said and what the Capt said for me to.

Last edited:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Off Topic what the fu*k does that mean????

P

pie sandwich

So much for shaping the youth of today, when all the instructors are in the bar all day getting ratted

P

pie sandwich

What, even worse than the ****e mechs halton produced, you must be f**king kidding me you knob jockey.

Ram it, you bun cooker, dont you have to get the tea's in for the front enders

P

pie sandwich

So predictable and took only what, 2 minutes, can I have my bait and the tip of my rod back please?.......

Ps they have front enders on tonkas?

Yeah but they don't have some slop jockey down the back putting pies in the oven for them

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Listen to me you ****ing knob jockey it takes a lot of training to be an air steward so dont belittle them like that.

I'm sure the GE you went away with on hercs must have taught you how to cook pies when you were a mech, what else did you have to do on det............

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant

I love fishing !

Yer I'll bite,

Feck off you inbred c0ck knocker

Hope This Helps?

SCJ

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Off Topic what the fu*k does that mean????

Someone who likes the sound of their own voice.

And no I'm not p1ssed, just somewhat mellow after several glasses of the old Merlot.

And I actually took leave this afternoon so I was not skiving but taking time off to reflect on a job well done.

Last edited:
P

pie sandwich

Listen to me you ****ing knob jockey it takes a lot of training to be an air steward so dont belittle them like that.

I'm sure the GE you went away with on hercs must have taught you how to cook pies when you were a mech, what else did you have to do on det............

We had a little snot nosed bun cooker warming our pies and making brews while me and the GE (proper GE, not one like you get on the vomit comet) were down the back drinking beer and smoking tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.