• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chris Evans Resigns

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
So the host of BBC Radio Two's breakfast show has announced he is retiring as of Dec 18 and moving to the breakfast show on Virgin Radio UK.

Personally I listen to Chris Moyles on Radio X but was wondering who could take the ginge's slot.

Who would you like to hear?

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Haven’t listened to BBC radio in years. I don’t think anything could tempt me back from other stations now.

Shiny10

SAC
Brexit

Brexit

Another consequence of Brexit.

Let's just hope that the resignations don't stop there! 

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So the host of BBC Radio Two's breakfast show has announced he is retiring as of Dec 18 and moving to the breakfast show on Virgin Radio UK.

Aw that's a shame. Mrs Seed has hidden all the sharp objects in case I slit my wrists...

Entropy

Sergeant

Personally I listen to Chris Moyles on Radio X but was wondering who could take the ginge's slot.

Who would you like to hear?

I really don't know how you can listen to him I would rather shave my eyeballs than sit through a whole show of his. The utter useless ****e he continuously spews made me turn off when he started at Radio X.

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
I didn't mind Evans, made a decent commute on the way into work. He had some great guests, played some good 'tunes' but if he got too annoying, off he went.

As for a replacement? Mayo is good, but too much chatter and he is my drive home guy. Norton is very good, but not sure if too much at that time on a morning :)

But anyone bar Sara Cox, Zoe Ball or Winkleman - dear God they are shiiiite.

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
My choice would be Ken Bruce. Ok so he is rather annoying but I don't really listen to Radio2 so ...

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
better as a talk show jockey. Anyway I thought his politics would be an anathema to you.

O' Brien is an utter spunkbubble and an arrogant ********, but sarcasm doesn't carry well on this media.

(p.s. - he does, however, have the perfect face for radio)

Last edited:

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
O' Brien is an utter spunkbubble and an arrogant ********, but sarcasm doesn't carry well on this media.

(p.s. - he does, however, have the perfect face for radio)

Easy solution switch the radio off when he's on. Like I do when farage and tory boy pierce are on LBC

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Oh no!

I like to hear him try to control himself as he approaches the impending and inevitable implosion point. Even more so as we get closer to Brexit... I swear he is going to have a stroke before the year is out. I want to be there when that happens.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Oh no!

I like to hear him try to control himself as he approaches the impending and inevitable implosion point. Even more so as we get closer to Brexit... I swear he is going to have a stroke before the year is out. I want to be there when that happens.

I use to do that with Farage but found he was an ignorant moron who wouldn't let anybody with an opposite opinion to him finish. All his callers were fully paid up members of his fan club.

JOB will let anyone on to argue their case but there are a lot of brexiter Herbert's who can't argue their case.

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
JOB will let anyone on to argue their case but there are a lot of brexiter Herbert's who can't argue their case.

he only lets on the one's for whom he has pre-prepared put downs, and he doesn't argue the case. He merely degrades the callers and makes them out to be bigots, as one might expect from any semi-literate bully

In journalistic circles, he a laughing stock.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I would have thought they’d try to give a female presenter the opportunity, as long as it’s not the annoying lady who has ruined drive time I don’t care.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Rumour has it that the cleaners cousin heard from a bloke down the pub that to meet BBC diversity targets its going to be a gender reassigned, left handed, ginger, Afro Caribbean, lesbian, vegan in spectacles who cycles to work from her Tibetan yurt in the woods.

briggfairy

Sergeant
Personally I think it'll be Sara Cox however I wonder if they might try and tempt Scott Mills, he's a bit long in the tooth on radio 1. mind you I'm sure someone would be offended somewhere

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Adele Cunningham from Heart Scotland. Crazy Scots lass that would make me tune back in. Evans was a bellend and had his day with Zig and Zag..