• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can't access photos

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Sorry to be a pain, but I am still unable to access pictures uploaded in the various galleries - I keep getting a message telling me that I have insufficient priviledges.

I have logged out and logged back in again, as well as cleaned out my cookie store - all to no avail. Is there something else I need to do?

OldMedic

Corporal
Same here - not been able to access photos or albums for weeks - get the "insufficient privileges" message.

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Sorry to be a pain, but I am still unable to access pictures uploaded in the various galleries - I keep getting a message telling me that I have insufficient priviledges.

I have logged out and logged back in again, as well as cleaned out my cookie store - all to no avail. Is there something else I need to do?

Same here - not all, though. Wobbly's piccies of Fat Alberts are bright and clear, for example.

:worked_till_5am:

dantura

Geeky Fuelly Type

Just checked and same here.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I've just created an album called 'test' successfully there, so it is working.

Can you walk me through the steps you make to try and load one in?

Last edited:

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I've just created an album called 'test' successfully there, so it is working.

Can you walk me through the steps you make to try and load one in?

FOMZ

I have navigated to the "test" gallery that you have uploaded and I can open the picture contained within it no problem.

However, when I then go back to one of the older albums and click on an image inside I get the following message appear:

Kryten, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Snap

Barch, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

OldMedic

Corporal
Fomz "Test" works fine as does Wobbly's "Dets" but nothing else.

Tried clearing browsing history etc but doesn't help.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I'm not sure it has - I still get the same message when trying to view archived images in the galleries.