• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Candidates for FIFA presidency...

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
And the nominees are:

Prince Ali bin al-Hussein
Musa Bility
Jerome Champagne
Gianni Infantino
Michel Platini
Sheikh Salman bin Ebrahim al-Khalifa

And...

Tokyo Sexwale

No idea who this guy is but he'd get my vote :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Mind you, being FIFA I'm surprised Sillius Soddus and Biggus Dickus aren't running.

Last edited:

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
And the nominees are:

Musa Bility
Jerome Champagne
Gianni Infantino
Michel Platini

And...

Tokyo Sexwale

Mind you, being FIFA I'm surprised Sillius Soddus and Biggus Dickus aren't running.

Quick Google real name mosima Gabriel. Tokyo is a nickname from his days as karate expert. Ex prison mate of nelson Mandela.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
And the nominees are:

Musa Bility
Jerome Champagne
Gianni Infantino
Michel Platini

And...

Tokyo Sexwale

He has a wife, you know..... You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Not bothered who they pick the whole edifice is broken and in need of replacement with something a lot more 21st century and a lot less 19th century. An age limit on the members of the top table would help as would a maximum term of no more than 5 years for any committee member just to keep it fresh and move vested interests on before they do any more damage to football.