• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can Everybody Read This Please!!!

Can Everybody Read This Please!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Chaka said:
No ta.:pDT_Xtremez_02:

Would be nice to see all the supporters of The Goat chucking a couple of quid to the fund, that way there is no need for commercial advertising.

Never a truer word said Chaka, couple of quid from everyone on here - piece of p1ss to do as well.

Get yer hands in yer pockets.......:pDT_Xtremez_30:

The E-Goat donate page

Last edited:

dantura

Geeky Fuelly Type
I learned about E-goat from Pprune, I now only rarely visit Pprune.

E-goat gets my vote! Lets stay RAF, not civvy (Pprune), Army or Navy.

I'll be donating when my transfer of funds goes into my paypal account.

Keep up the good work chaps.

D

FOMz

Warrant Officer
You don't need a paypal account to donate - you can do it straight off your Debit / Credit card, just click on the Credit Card symbol on the donate page. :pDT_Xtremez_26:

Chaka

Sergeant
If every member (all 1280 of them) gave a quid, E-Goat would be able to survive for many more years without joining in with the Grunts on ARRSE.

dantura

Geeky Fuelly Type
The FOMz said:
You don't need a paypal account to donate - you can do it straight off your Debit / Credit card, just click on the Credit Card symbol on the donate page. :pDT_Xtremez_26:

Oops, I see, I'll get onto that right now.....:pDT_Xtremez_19:

D

F

Fablon biff chit

any update on the links? We have a link to arrse and rum ration, are they going to reciprocate?

G

GTFPDQ

E-Goat should stay RAF, simple. Wobbly, you have my backing (for whats its worth) all the way mate!

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I have notified the ARRSE lads that we will be staying RAF ran. Thanks to everyone for the donations.

N

Notsoblunt

Thanks but no thanks

Thanks but no thanks

Everyone knows that goats belong in fields....... bear with me.

As our own identity is increasingly pushed under the purple blanket, it is comforting to know that there is still a corner in some far off, forgotten field that will forever remain light blue!

Long live the e-goat - and may it always remain solely in the domain of the RAF.

M

maninthevan

Not Bl**dy Likely

Not Bl**dy Likely

Light blue, through and through.........

We could send them Penguin Sucks though, just to keep em sweet etc....

S

Silverback

Jointery My Asre

Jointery My Asre

As far as we see in wokka world, jointery means Army. The RAF seem to role over and kow-tow to the pongos and the fish-heads - when will our illustrious leaders see that we seem to be dumming down to the army to account for their lack of intelligence in the aviation department.
RISE above the rest - my asre!

the_crab

SAC
Roger Mellie said:
If the introduction of JPA is anything to go by........so much for Jointery! Stay as we are gets my vote.

Roger says "Bollocks"
yea but we're the only ones with it just now. we dont buy aircraft before fully testing them............who are the muppets in this.

the other two are good sites, i'm also on RR (ex fish head...............long time ago)
RR is Navy to the core from what i've seen, I know we all want to keep our identity so trying for reciprocal links could be the way forward.

Last edited:
i clicked the wrong button above on the poll. you can take 1 off of the merge option as i don't agree with it. Rotary proves that jointery does not work

O

Oh sir

Wobbly,

I'm new here, however I feel that you should know that I was attracted here because this place is about the RAF, by the RAF.

If I wanted ARRSe representation, I'd be there. (And I feel I'd get short shrift, and even more dumb headed abuse from the pongoes).

Keep it RAF.

I must say that on joining, i was surprised that this site is so small, with very little turnover on posts, but that will improve with time.
It's about time the RAF had its' own "ration of rum" and knew its' "ARRSe" from its' elbow!

Long live the goat!

Oh, Sir!!

M

MoggyCattermole

While I think Arrse is a great site I am against joining .. If it aint broke why fix it ??

TrebleB

LAC
I'm sure we don't want another tri-service boll*cks -up like JPA.

Would we have to submit an i-Support to post?

skevans

Flight Sergeant
Oh sir said:
I must say that on joining, i was surprised that this site is so small, with very little turnover on posts, but that will improve with time.

There are a few dedicated goaters, and I'm sure the message is spreading all the time. Besides, quantity and quality are two different things.

Oh sir said:
It's about time the RAF had its' own "ration of rum" and knew its' "ARRSe" from its' elbow!

Quite right. Wobbly, stop sitting around on your elbows and tell them to shove it!

Reciprocal links is the only jointery that we should accept, the army have massacred evrything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.