• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can Everybody Read This Please!!!

Can Everybody Read This Please!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suewilldo

:pDT_Xtremez_25: I Say P.Q.H.M.
This is Wobblys little entity and long may it reign

K

katinthehat

Dont know if my opinion counts - but I feel totally safe to come and play here, without reprisals, and without some tw@t in green trying to crack on!!
Keep it to the RAF - most people are very friendly & welcoming, which makes life more bearable.
Why ruin that??

W

wgaf

got to agree with the vast majority of the posts here, its close enough to being army anyway and getting closer, this is just about the last bastion for us RAF tw**s left and we should keep it that way as long as possible.

S

SPECCIE t**t

wobbly said:
I have notified the ARRSE lads that we will be staying RAF ran. Thanks to everyone for the donations.

Well done Wobbly.

I learnt of E-Goat froma post on ARRSE and haven't been back. The Goat provides with a refuge, a place to get things of our chest and to find that we are all going through the same grit everyday.

A

Albert Park

Penguins Suck said:
Right listen in wobbly if we had wanted to join the army we wood ave. I hate thick squadies.
Totally agree with Action Man.

O

Oh sir

Speaking as a dreaded (should that be dreadful?) scuffer, it's about the only place I can come where I don't necessarily have to talk to other snowdrops, and can talk to other tradesmen on a fairly abuse free playing field. (Although banter is definately okay).

In Arrse, ye gods I would be a lamb to the slaughter! (They fookin 'ate us there!)
So no arrse for me ta. Banter soon turns into personal attacks on one's parentage, and I'm sorry but I don't come on t'internet for abuse. I get plenty as it is.

The goat it'll be then. (Sorry but RAFP.co.uk doesn't do it for me). :pDT_Xtremez_21:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
skevans said:
Well done wobbly.

We support you and the goat.

Not the army.

Indeedy...BUT we did have 7 who wanted to join the army...cast them out into the wildernessssssss

Dan Dare

LAC
No, No, No.

Wobbly, this site is by the RAF for the RAF and should always remain that way. We all appreciate the effort you made to get it off the ground and run it and I feel it would be detrimental to all involved if we team up with ARRRRSE.

Keep up the good work. E-Goat for ever!

sumps

Sergeant
Wobblers ol' chap you’ve got it right keep it as it is. However, look to the long term to maintain the status quo i.e. there has to be a bigger drive to increase the numbers from with in the RAF subscribing or donating in future years in order that this site does not have to adopt the advertising.
To be honest I do wonder as to the REAL motive for the invite to join ARRSE allowing you do the admin whilst they take the ownership of your hand for a small fee sounds like a small scale take over bid rather (Sir Alan Sugar style) than an amalgamation (Col Tim Collins style) - to that end it might just be worth working out a strategy to ensure that the short, medium and long term prospects are catered for and that YOU WOBBLY have a solid core of assistance and advice to ensure that this forum remains as you intended it - and I for one will assist you in that duty no matter how log I stay in the mob or how badly I operate a computer:pDT_Xtremez_30:

KEEP IT AS IT IS :pDT_Xtremez_28:

SUMPS

S92

LAC
No more purple!
Whilst most of us would wish well to the other Services, both working with them and in these forums, why do we need to join up any further!
We are an independent Service, who work with the other Services as required.
We can achieve exactly the same in this forum.
From a new but already dedicated RAF E-Goat.

C

Chuffybum

I can understand the theory that bigger is perhaps best in the long run. However, to allow the Goat to be owned and/or controlled by Army punters is just not on. After all, would they like to be owned/controlled by RAF...I think not. These 2 statements are NOT anti Army just statements of what I think are fact, and I beleive they will think the same. ARRSE for the Army, RumRation for the Navy/RM and E-Goat for the RAF.
No offence and thanks for the offer but no thanks.

This thread has recently been resurrected by a new member - thread was originated almost 12 months ago and the decision not to align the goat with any other site was made shortly after that. There is no mileage in raking over old coals so I have closed this thread.

If any of you feel there is a need to debate the why's and wherefores of jointery or any other "Purple" issues please feel free to start a new thread.

Cheers

Hu

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.