• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blokes who'd get some!!!(one for the girls)

M

mumof4

Gawd..havent laughed so much in ages.....stuart pierce...crumbs..he looks full of the joys of spring!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I know Sean Bean has already been included in this thread but he's worth it, I would give him a call anytime

e0062779_23225330.jpg

Well I would give him a call but when I do, he just says will you stop calling me you freaky bint POLICE POLICE it's her again, men can be funny things sometimes

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Now Arnie as the terminator should have a health warning, he must be bad for me as I seem to come out in hot flushes and have to remove clothing to cool down and even go for a quiet special moment in bed, just to clam my nerves of course.

Honey go get a cold shower now!! He's even affecting your spelling!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

D

DrunkenMonki

What about me then? On ops obviously! Go on, you know you wanna!

373760660_l.jpg

Not quite sure whether this is good or bad but I am sat here watching "This Week" and I am getting all warm watching Michael Portillo...

He is sexy and scrummy.......