• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blokes who'd get some!!!(one for the girls)

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Right girls as the blokes seem to have all the fun posting their pics of ladies who'd get it, here's our turn to show what blokes we think should get it!!!

OK I'll start with Jon Bon Jovi! He'd definitely get some!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

View attachment 1609

Last edited:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Right girls as the blokes seem to have all the fun posting their pics of ladies who'd get it, here's our turn to show what blokes we think should get it!!!

OK I'll start with Jon Bon Jovi! He'd definitely get some!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

View attachment 1609

Yes you're right he would, from me :pDT_Xtremez_05:

Oh if only I knew how to post piccies, Anthony Stewart Head would be joining Jon Bon there, oh and Billy Idol, oh and James Marsters, oh so many, may have to try before I buy :pDT_Xtremez_30:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
There is nothing wrong with Tony head, he's very nice.

Thanks for the piccies AW,

mmmmmmmmmmmm Tony, he can call round for a cup of gold blend any time he liked :pDT_Xtremez_28:

G

gemarriott

I've a good mind to close this thread.

I find it demeaning to my sex and those men who posed or pictures like that must all be gayers.

I am surprised S2 isn't there.

Any more of it and they'll be removed!

DISGUSTING FILTH

M

mad_mo

Totally agree Gem. Round the instigators and followers up and send them to Tyburn !!!

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
WTF is going on here? This thread has been going 10 hours and there is no mention of me or SSH.

Everybody knows we are the super hetero sex gods of E-Goat.

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
What's wrong GEM, m_m?? Are you disappointed not to find your photo's in here????

I was going to put them in but I was told full frontal nudes weren't allowed!!! Sorry Guys!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:
N

Noodle

What's wrong GEM, m_m?? Disappointed not to find your photo's in here!!

I was going to put them in but I was told full frontal nudes weren't allowed!!! Sorry Guys!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

You didn't want to scare us all away either now did you?

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
WTF is going on here? This thread has been going 10 hours and there is no mention of me or SSH.

Everybody knows we are the super hetero sex gods of E-Goat.

FFS what is it with you mods this morning? You're all a bit senstive this morning.............do you have PMT????:pDT_Xtremez_31:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Well in that case go and find something manly to do instead of coming in here looking at the photos of the blokes.............I do worry about you mods sometimes!!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

N

Noodle

Shocked that S2 hasn't been in yet to eye up his new Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
If I was a bird. I'd deffo be trying to get it on with this bloke. He looks nails.

1_sausage.jpg

1_99.JPG