• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blokes who'd get some!!!(one for the girls)

K

katinthehat

Oh this man very definately would.......................:pDT_Xtremez_14:

liverpool-steven-gerrard-9960661.jpg

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I've always had a thing for Gordon Ramsey, I just love his attitude, his confidence and his tact (about as much as I have sometimes, not a lot)

Gordon you'd most definately get some

ramseyA.jpg

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Now Im not normally one for the whole gothic dark side but this chap (when he was alive) was quite a vision of brooding loveliness
brand.jpg
Brandon Lee (Bruce's lad) and this chap that played his dad in a film aint bad on the eye either I give you Jason Scott Lee!!!

jason.jpg

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
I've always had a thing for Gordon Ramsey, I just love his attitude, his confidence and his tact (about as much as I have sometimes, not a lot)

Gordon you'd most definately get some

LQ you need help!!!!

Now I could mention a few who would get some but as they are Goaters I'm not allowed!!!

So here we go

View attachment 1856

Last edited:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Ohhhh now I know my next choice is no oil painting but there is just something about him and thats Stuart Pearce..............and I can't find a decent pic!

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Okay AW I know you asked for me to google Stuart Pearce but all google images brought up was a total minger so I was sure I had the wrong name, but is Pierce Brosnan close enough

He certainly gets my vote, scale of one to ten, I'd give him a pwhaor

pbcb.jpg

but not Stuart Pearce

pearce_stuart_mcfc_profile_2005.jpg

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Yea well I did say he was no oil painting, but he has a passion about him that I like and I'm not going to back down just cos others think I'm wierd:pDT_Xtremez_08:

Oh and LQ, Pierce Brosnan looks positively GAY in that pic!!!!!!::p:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Yea well I did say he was no oil painting, but he has a passion about him that I like and I'm not going to back down just cos others think I'm wierd:pDT_Xtremez_08:

Oh and LQ, Pierce Brosnan looks positively GAY in that pic!!!!!!::p:

Oh well allow me to find another pic of PB looking damn fine then shall I hmmmmmm so many to choose from, and okay lets have another pic of stuart pearce looking his best

lamp.jpg pearce_stuart_mcfc_profile_2005.jpg

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Your not alone AW, i think there is something about mr pearce! I must admit though that i prefer him in ''sweaty'' mode rather than normal looking.

Now im not really into fancying or having pictures of my idols all over my walls but this.............i had to make an exception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vin Diesel

thumb_the_fast_and_the_furious_0476.jpg[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• thumb_vincouch.jpg
    thumb_vincouch.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 0