• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bikes

GunnerP

SAC
khjhgfdd.jpg

My little steed

P

GunnerP

SAC
Nice , but gagging for a bit of personalisation, and I don't mean bolt on crap.

You mean something to make it stand out from the crowd?
Its personalised enough for my liking, (Its got Buell on the tank FFS:D)

Lev

F

Fatz157

I ride a 2004 FZ6 Fazer, bought it new after passing DAS and done 8900 miles. Seat like a plank on long rides but ok for the odd short blast. Original tyres D252's lasted 6000 miles replaced with BT020's, much better grip in the wet. Wife loves it and did her CBT and got Hyosung GT125, decided to sell it now as not enough power, any takers?

Fatz157:pDT_Xtremez_30:

P

PLC1966

I've a 1986 CBX750FE, does alright for an old girl, okay for nipping to and from work in the ****ty gridlocked streets of Bristol.

T

tranx

Currently on a Ducati 750SS '96 model here. Love it to bits but had a slight mishap a week ago meaning that the right hand side panel now looks worse for wear.

A

Almost_done

I have now joined the biker ranks with a Yamaha XJ600 pre Divvy, got it in December, but now I am wanting to move on up. Hardly driven my Golf since I got the bike.

Passed my CBT on monday and have the bug bigstyle.
Out looking for a 125 that looks good and costs little at the mo.
If anyone Know of any feel free to PM me.

M

mad_mo

Passed my CBT on monday and have the bug bigstyle.
Out looking for a 125 that looks good and costs little at the mo.
If anyone Know of any feel free to PM me.

I purchased a Piaggio Liberty 125cc when I first passed my CBT.

Excellent bike, I used to run it up to London from Southampton with no probs whatsoever. I would get over 60mph on it.

image16921.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lord Azrael

On my third bike now in as many years. Started with a 1988 Scwantz Pepsi rep RG125 Gamma on L plates, then got a grey import 1987 Honda VFR400 NC21 and now have a 1996 Yamaha 600 Divi that I got for £700 in perfect condition.

Great roads up here for bikes too!

S

sex pest

My bike

My bike

Hi all

I ride a 2005 K5 GSXR 750 anniversary eddition. up graded from a tricked out bandit 600 that i had for arround 3 years.

C

Chuff Chart

Id love another bike, but lack of storage space rules it out, also Im a big 2 strgoke fan and would really love another TZR reverse cylinder. Sadly theyre rarer than hens teeth now :(

Last edited:
T

tranx

Chuff you can still find plenty of good condition Aprilia RS 250's out there. Possibly the best road going 2-stroke ever made.

Or if your willing to stray to the dark side of 4-stroke then Cagiva are bringing out a Mito 500 based on a single cylinder crosser engine. Basically they have shoved a 500 engine into a 125 frame and upgraded the suspension and brakes. £5K brand new otr. Should be released a little later this year. All reports are its an absolute stonker. Only about 60bhp at the rear wheel but it only weighs 130Kg dripping wet! Thats the same power as my 750ss but with 60Kg less weight.

C

Chuff Chart

Im not anti 4 strokes Tranx by any means, I just love the 2 stroke rush. These days theres no point in owning hyabusas or R1s cos theres nowhere you can enjoy them, however a little 250 can be pushed at quite low speeds. I want a 3ma TZR cos I used to own one many years ago, plus the RS's are way too small for me, the teezer is quite a bit bigger. Ideally I want an RG500 but big money now... If I was gonna spend more than grand Id get a supermoto, something like a KTM Duke or the like.

T

The Mad Taffy

Just been bounced off my Bandit by a fuggin coach!!!!::/: Bikes a write off, my shoulder is fecked and my elbow is busted!!! Not a good day! Brand new ride as well!!!!

Balls!!!:pDT_Xtremez_25:

C

Chuff Chart

Nightmare Taffy!! At least youre relitavely undamaged mate, the bike can be replaced :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
No brain dameage then or did you land on your head ? :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Seriously though whats the damage to the bike ? can you repair it ?

T

tranx

Ouch, hope you mend quick taffy! Will the insurance cover the bike?