• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Girls in the Army

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
After sufficient structural work to a bed I'd be inviting them to a threesome in a heartbeat.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just make sure you don't burn your arse on the ceiling light.

Where else would you find women that would be utterly grateful for anything, no matter how sadistic, who would then entertain some family buckets of KFC in the conjugal domain?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Blackpool.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

I cannot dispute that in any way. When I lived near Blackpool as a young flaxen haired 6'4" toned stud-muffin we referred to Blackppol and Barrow girls as mattress-backs. The insinuation was that they went out with a mattress tied to their backs and all you had to do was push them over.

A bag of chips and an Irn Bru may have have to be offered a 'lubrication'...

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Many moons ago worked alongside a rather large army unit in the SA, luckily she was quite tall so it was stretched out a bit.

Never short of company, although she benefited from the FI beautification process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Around the turn of the century PTIs at Honington made the gymnasium viewing gallery all ticket when two wrafs, dubbed the "Fat Slags" were taking their fitness test.

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Penguin Sucks must really be in love with his fat waf if he hasn't picked up on these burds...

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Listen in yous Gonerseed blok.. mines fat waf is a bettur burd than thems army fat wafs. shes got bettur tattoos and everything.

If is ever sees you eying her up in thems naffi bop is wil snap yous spines.