• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Been bitten?

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Any of you other lady goaters been bitten by the gorgeous Edward Cullen? I don’t mean the real Robert Pattinson though he is lovely I am sure... the character Edward Cullen is the one for me.

Now I was not up for watching Twilight at all... it's not for me!! But I watched it one day bored stuck in a room with nothing else to watch... and OH MY GOD I love it. I have in the last 4 weeks watched all 3 movies that have been released at least twice and read all four books. I love him and I'm addicted to him. Now I keep updating my facebook status with my love for him expecting someone soon to come along and tell me to grow up or something similar but no all I get are messages agreeing with me... they have all been bitten by the intensity of him.

If any of you ladies haven't watched it... then I dare you to... in fact I double dog dare you! Just put it on for 10 mins and I assure you, you will want to watch the whole thing. He is amazing.... I wish my boyfriend sparkled like him.

Right back to day dreaming about him... mmmm mmm mmmmmm
:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Avoidied the Twilight Edward Cullen bug but am totally smitten with True Blood, who would have thought Vinnie from Home and Away would grow up to be soooooo hot and Eric the Vampire (Alexandar Skarsgard) can bite me any time he likes hmmmmmmm yummy!

The books are by Charlaine Harris and and waaay better (a lot more tongue in cheek/funnier imo). PM me if you want to lend them.

Hope these links work

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4260791040/nm0002907
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3318319104/nm0477127

T

The Masked Geek

They based Edward Cullen on me.

I don't sparkle but if I avoid washing for a few weeks, I get a lovely oily sheen. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Last edited:

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
I'd be quite happy, whist bashing in RAFBirds backdoors, to look over her shoulder and see that it was said young gentleman doing her front doors. Might even be happy to go crossed-swords and sticky 2nds :pDT_Xtremez_14:

PS...pointy teeth, £1.42 from local joke shop :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:

Killer Queen

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
Raf Bird

Another Goater (male) got me into Twilight last year if you think the cineamafied Edward Cullen is good go for the books.

Edward all the way for me in the books . The films it has to be Emmett (rosalies partner)

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Avoidied the Twilight Edward Cullen bug but am totally smitten with True Blood, who would have thought Vinnie from Home and Away would grow up to be soooooo hot and Eric the Vampire (Alexandar Skarsgard) can bite me any time he likes hmmmmmmm yummy!

The books are by Charlaine Harris and and waaay better (a lot more tongue in cheek/funnier imo). PM me if you want to lend them.

Hope these links work

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4260791040/nm0002907
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3318319104/nm0477127

I really hope you are a girl....:pDT_Xtremez_02:

tats

Sergeant
Raf Bird

Another Goater (male) got me into Twilight last year if you think the cineamafied Edward Cullen is good go for the books.

Edward all the way for me in the books . The films it has to be Emmett (rosalies partner)

Yum!! But very much team Jacob here and my god I got stick for that when we went to see Eclipse - until we'd seen the film and one girl decided she'd sit on the fence as she wanted both!

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Raf Bird

I'm team Edward all the way. I love him too much, however I have a little hot spot for Jasper after Eclipse.... I like it when he's fighting with everyone and his very old age talk... mmm... but no always Edward! When I watched Eclipse I even called out 'NOOOOOOOO' when she kissed Jacob.

Have you read the 264 pages of midnight sun? Brilliant, I hope she finishes it properly one day. I've just started re-reading Twilight... it's better the second time round as I'm taking it in properly rather than just rushing through it to see what happens.... I cant wait to re-read Eclipse as well.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Yum!! But very much team Jacob here and my god I got stick for that when we went to see Eclipse - until we'd seen the film and one girl decided she'd sit on the fence as she wanted both!

To be fair who'd turn down any of them? :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Entropy

Sergeant
Jasper - Edward. Put the two names together what have you got JEDWARD????

What more do I need to say.

Last edited:

Oberon305

Chairborne
I'm in danger of my sexuality being questioned here.....but I read the first 2 books whilst on my hols this summer (I'd forgotten my own books so had to read the Twilight series and my son's Percy Jackson saga!), and to be honest, they were a pretty good read.

Twilight was a bit babyish at first, but I got quite into them!

I might even take the others to Herrick in a few weeks!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm in danger of my sexuality being questioned here.....but I read the first 2 books whilst on my hols this summer (I'd forgotten my own books so had to read the Twilight series and my son's Percy Jackson saga!), and to be honest, they were a pretty good read.

Twilight was a bit babyish at first, but I got quite into them!

I might even take the others to Herrick in a few weeks!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

I only has the need of my manbag for one more day...I'll put it in the post to you to keep your reading material in if you like...:0

A

AceRimmer

You all need to die. In fire. And brimstone. And Fire. With burning. And Fire.

And just to make sure your filth is truly cleansed, more Fire. With some added fire and burning.

And Fire.

Oberon305

Chairborne
You see....now I'm worried.

Liking Twilight and the X-factor is an indication that I'm in touch with my feminine side.

Admitting that your man-bag has room for tammies is 'hopefully' an indication that you carry them for female friends. Otherwise you are admitting that you require them for your ass-banging, weakened sphincter.

Issues Vim, Issues.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
You all need to die. In fire. And brimstone. And Fire. With burning. And Fire. And just to make sure your filth is truly cleansed, more Fire. With some added fire and burning. And Fire.

With the possibilty of adding some burning lava oh and fire of course

You see....now I'm worried. Admitting that your man-bag has room for tammies is 'hopefully' an indication that you carry them for female friends. Otherwise you are admitting that you require them for your ass-banging, weakened sphincter. Issues Vim, Issues.

I'm worried :pDT_Xtremez_42:your depth of knowledge about other uses for tammies is very scary:pDT_Xtremez_34:all this and more talk of manbags bring on the fire NOW