• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'B'

Kryten

Warrant Officer
After weighing up the pros and cons I have decided that I would rather do Pat Butcher.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Setting aside for a minute the celebrity factor and the 'having a pulse/been born a female/gay if you don''t being taken into consideration that is her with make-up on, with her hair attended to and presumably not p1ssed at the time of being snapped...So if you wake up next to that with all the above now a factor then feck me you'd be gnawing your arm off...

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just google pics of B in her bikini now that's a big @rse to quote friend of mine "She Chunky". But yes I would remember beauty is only a light switch away.

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Id certainly have a go to make those eyes pop out even further; that's after she's performed with those cheese-scrapers of course (Ma'am)