• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

gray

Sergeant
Hi, I don't seem to be able to upload any of my own avatars from my PC - Just the ones on t'Goat. I read somewhere that there may still be security issues to be ironed out ? - I know you are busy so don't lose sleep over it.

"Unable to move/copy file"

G

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Thats my problem too but ditto above dont lose sleep over it! Just glad I can post stuff again!

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Can you try and change avatars no and get back to me please?

Cheers

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Yep my avatar uploaded from pooter absolutely fine.

Good job wobbly, your my hero!

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

And ours if those legs are to be believed. :pDT_Xtremez_06:

PMSL!!!

Yes they are my legs! I took the pic for monobrow and sent it to him while he was in the sandpit, but thats for another thread so as not to stray off topic!

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Off Topic Is it just me or is it snowing on e-goat????

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
No Signatures

No Signatures

I'm over the moon that my avatar is back but I still can't upload an image into either a signature or the body of a message - any ideas

In the mean time can any one help me solve this picture riddle?

an "Eye" followed by a "Heart" then a picture of Tony B Liar then a picture of a "Tree" and finally a picture of a "musical note"

Hu

T

The Masked Geek

an "Eye" followed by a "Heart" then a picture of Tony B Liar then a picture of a "Tree" and finally a picture of a "musical note"

Hmm.....How about this:-

You dreamt of your love (Tony Blair) whilst skipping through a forest whistling?

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I'm over the moon that my avatar is back but I still can't upload an image into either a signature or the body of a message - any ideas

In the mean time can any one help me solve this picture riddle?

Hu

I think your saying "I love Tony B hanging to the sound of music"

Well it did have something about a lonely goat :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
You what??????????????????

You what??????????????????

Simple - I Love Country Music

What a thick bunch of fnuckers

Even this bloke called David Blunkett got it and he's blind for fcuks sake

Last edited: