• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes first blood?

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Latest odds from Paddy Power, England 2/9 Convicts 7/2 Draw 18/1. I think that once England get amongst them the size of the task will prove too much even for the Aussies:pDT_Xtremez_19:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Swann from one end...Anderson/Freddy/Broad from the other...Harmison down at third man and if he even hints at wanting to bowl the nearest player to him is allowed to ignore his match duties for a moment or two and run over to kick him squarely in the twig and giggleberries...

Baking hot sun on a dry day should see the pitch breal up some more...Just bowl line and length.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I am man enough to say that Harmison bowled well today and I will eat some of my words...

Anyone got any ketchup?

Last edited:

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Was well happy with the celebrations after the match. Just like last night at the Proms - very patriotic.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Not classic, but real nail biting stuff on the last day. I think both orders need some work moving forwards, but 10/10 for english balls.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Not classic, but real nail biting stuff on the last day. I think both orders need some work moving forwards, but 10/10 for english balls.

Well the last day was tomorrow.......today was 4th day of 5 day test

Crack on.................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Well the last day was tomorrow.......today was 4th day of 5 day test

Crack on.................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

The last day of a test match is when it finishes!!!!!! if that is on day 3 for example of a five day test then day 3 becomes the last day!!!! and to think they gave the first test of an Ashes series to Wales!!!!! It seems they do not understand the laws (or the value of a solid forward defensive shot:pDT_Xtremez_19:) all yours Tashy!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

fileeth

Corporal
The faith kept with Broad has paid dividends this match:pDT_Xtremez_30: and he is a natural allrounder/successer for Freddie in the test match format.
The question is when KP becomes fit who makes way for the excellent debutant Trott who looks like he has a good level head and will be a good addition in the middle order.:S