• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arn't Brazil doing well

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
This has just got to go in the humour area

Brazil are 0-4 down after 26 mins, and they have that gobby Sideshow Bob as Captain...
Ruthless German efficiency as per normal

Hahahaha

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
Was expecting a Germany win, but never a 1-7 scoreline. Germany could and should have made it into double figures easily.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

morse1001

Sergeant
What's the betting that when back in the dressing room after the match, the German manager, that will teach them to have fought on the Allies side in the war!

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I posted this on another thread but...

Maybe the result was fixed in advance, family connections and all that...

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I hear sales of this particular drink have gone into sharp decline...

Attachments

• 7up-300x250.jpg
    7up-300x250.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
I bet PSG are now wondering why they've just spent £40m on David Luiz... In 90 minutes he's gone from 50 mil to worst Central DEFENDER ever, and spent more time in the attacking half than his own defensive one. Jose Mourinho must be laughing his socks off.

I'm waiting for Pizza Hut's Side Show Bob advert...

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Just seen this Twitter quote on The Poke....

"Most embarrasing semi since I went to see Brokeback Mountain with my Dad".

Priceless.....

Johned

SAC
Arn't Brazil doing well

Just spotted this thread after all this time but coincidentally this afternoon I read of the England/Brazil result in 1956. England win 4-2 all our goals being scored by the 42 year old the great Stanley Matthews. Another coincidence 4-2 and 42 years old; just also spotted that! Consider the overpaid prima donnas we laud and worship today; they are a sick joke.