• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Army storm the FMCC!

Sir Vical Smeer

I'm A Cock - Ignore Me
Well not literally.

I've just heard that the fcuking pongo brass have essentially stormed the FMCC and taken over the whole gig.

Seemingly all RAF stranded in the 'Stan have gone to the bottom of the list and face another 10-12 day wait for a return home whilst the green backlog is cleared. They've block booked tristar seats and will not let anybody else on, even if the bird is leaving half full.

Seems some of us will have to wait a bit longer.:pDT_Xtremez_06:

Cnuts.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Ahh I hope not with our very own Wobbly stuck out there desperate for a beer I'm hoping he gets home asap...... also heard S2 was missing some man love and we dont want an unhappy problem uncle do we????

G

grumpyoldb

Sign it off as U/S then and make the barstewards wait..........................! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
And so it should....lets be honest.

Yeah, but the pain in the arse is when they don't fill all the seats but other folk still can't get on. This just makes the rip last longer and keeps others out in theatre longer because the pongos are jealous that we stuck in at school and don't have to be cannon fodder to earn our wage.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Yer, I'm still stuck out here and still no sign of a fooking flight back. What gets me is that our replacements keep getting kicked off flights back in the UK and I know for certain that pongos that work in the post office and Army lads in Joint workshops are getting their replacements out here on time. I am fully behind the combatant troops getting seats first but come on, posties and workshops?

Now forgive me for being a bit cocky here but I for one can do without a box of fooking sweeties from mummy and maybe do without a lighting rig when fixing my aircraft by using a fooking head torch. To class the Herc Aircrew and groundcrew as non essential pax is a fooking joke when posties are getting their seats no problem. Is a fact that the Herc Fleet in theatre are essential to ops just like the chinnys. We do aeromed (Ambulance), Air drops (Tesco home delivery), troop movements (buses), Compasionate flights (Taxi's home), Repats and many other roles to boot. If we don't fly the whole operation out here is effected....period.

Its just another kick in the bollox to the herc force who work bloody hard and always meet at least 98% tasking sometimes doing a regular 120% tasking when spares are local.

The non combatant army are cnuts......full stop!

duffman

Flight Sergeant
Who is letting jets leave with empty seats if people are needing to get home, why isn't an AOC getting a grip of this. Priority flights are fair enough but leaving empty seats is just stupid. :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Yer, I'm still stuck out here and still no sign of a fooking flight back. What gets me is that our replacements keep getting kicked off flights back in the UK and I know for certain that pongos that work in the post office and Army lads in Joint workshops are getting their replacements out here on time. I am fully behind the combatant troops getting seats first but come on, posties and workshops?

Now forgive me for being a bit cocky here but I for one can do without a box of fooking sweeties from mummy and maybe do without a lighting rig when fixing my aircraft by using a fooking head torch. To class the Herc Aircrew and groundcrew as non essential pax is a fooking joke when posties are getting their seats no problem. Is a fact that the Herc Fleet in theatre are essential to ops just like the chinnys. We do aeromed (Ambulance), Air drops (Tesco home delivery), troop movements (buses), Compasionate flights (Taxi's home), Repats and many other roles to boot. If we don't fly the whole operation out here is effected....period.

Its just another kick in the bollox to the herc force who work bloody hard and always meet at least 98% tasking sometimes doing a regular 120% tasking when spares are local.

I had a mate stuck in afghanistan once.

D

Discombobulated

You lot really know how to cheer us wives up !!!!!!!!
There is a bright side...
You know he is safe and well and due home any day, but while he is stuck there he is getting extra 'shoe money' for you to enjoy on his return!!
Every cloud??

G

GEM

I think you'll find that should be ........affected, and full stop, After all we aren't Americans:pDT_Xtremez_42: