• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any nightshift workers out there

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Got to go on days in july for 6 months. Is there anybody out there who have gone from working nights to days, how long did it take you to get back in to the routine of day work after working nights.

Just done 3 years on nights.

S

Scottow Horseshoe

Nights....pfft!

Nights....pfft!

Being doing nights on and off since 1989....best way to do it is live your "Bodyclock" upside down..Nothing like a chicken tikka kebab at 5am for yer tea!

Just so long as you do what your body tells you it's no real problem.

The only problem i've had so far was 7 years ago my 5 year old asked me if I was a vampire!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
In my case it took about a week.
It's not so much the body clock as realising that daylight is another planet

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
My problem is even when I have a few days off or go on me hols I never get up before 10 o'clock i wake up early but next thing its the middle of the morning. lol