• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any 66sqn or RTU?

J

Jonesy

Pete or Taff, or anyone............haha

do you know what happend to the likes of Stodge, Phil Swales, Phil Pernell, Brummy, and Juggy? and also RTU lads like Badge, Cookey, and Donk? oh and Nige Parish off Wing HQ? i got an email off Pip a while back which was good to hear from him. i know Evesy re-badged to Pongo infantry unit.

JP saw Taff Brown when he was on his ressetlement. Taff had re-badged to RMP and was a Staff Sgt.

anyone know what happend to Dog, i heard he had been in a serious RTA?

Last edited:

GunnerP

SAC
I met Cookie in a bar at Halton when I was doing my tree huggers course in 2001ish, he was a prison officer.
'Bum face:pDT_Xtremez_08: ' was in the Auggies at Marham last I heard.
I also heard that Marigold had got out of prison (murdered his dad?) and was living around Fakenham.

P

W

windy millar's luv child

Ahhh Cookie... now there's a blast from the past...haha Always remember our Cyprus Det back in 95 playin footie against 34 and half time oranges were replaced with coconelli or wat ever ya spell it, and JP bein in goal and runnin backwards to catch high ball and knockin imself out on the goalposts hahaha

What's that about Marigold????? :pDT_Xtremez_35:

J

Jonesy

Cookey a Prison Officer, wonder if he gets any of the other Officers doing he drinking games in the bar, especially the dance of the flaming arseholes............haha. would luv to get back in touch with him, shared many laughs at Raynham.

wonder if Brummy has written off anymore MT cars..........haha

yep i heard Marigold had been banged up for that, but not heard nowt else about him. it was funny when Paul G, or big Chris L or Col H gave him a broom to walk around with...........haha

C

cammokid

:pDT_Xtremez_32: Wow what a blast from the old past.......
I did a stint at the "back of beyond" while under going the loves of Rapier...not, Glad to say i moved on after a while.

I heard about Marigold, and ran into him back in london.
The last i Heard he was doing some work out of whitehall and that the business with him going "down" and "banged up" was a huge cover story coz the Raf messed up on something, that involved him fighting and being sent home by 66 when he was meant to be confined to camp.

Also ... who was the female scuffer that was caught topless sunbathing?

C

cammokid

as for the Broom.............. wasnt it CPL rob M that gave him the broom, and marigold dressed it up in a uniform , i can remember sitting at the mess and he walked in with that stupid thing......lol