• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aavmcc

Parky

Corporal
Not sure if I am really wanting to be a part of an MCC not for a while anyway, the last one i was a member of put me off a bit and i was with them for a few years.

Will Stick with the RBLR for now. Oh and the fact i have to get new wheels to ride, shouldnt be too long now, within the next month i reackon

GunnerP

SAC
Can you join if ex RAFP or RMP? Or is it just civvvie Bill who cant join?

no Law Enforcement Officers serving or Ex, No Customs & Excise Officers and no Prison Officers can be members of this club

P

3wheeledtechie

Sergeant
Even if you could I doubt you'll be popular. No one likes a scuffer of whatever colour.

Suspect it may be to do with them being closely associated with the Patriots MC.

B

bigfella

Even if you could I doubt you'll be popular. No one likes a scuffer of whatever colour.

Suspect it may be to do with them being closely associated with the Patriots MC.

Damn right. I'd have to change my knee sliders for virgin ones. The Bill don't like em when you get pulled for a chat.

MOT'd and legal as of last weekend!:pDT_Xtremez_30: